Sean Taylor Shot, In Critical Condition

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
Hog

Postby everydayAskinsday » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:16 am

SkinMeAlive wrote:CNN is now reporting Sean Taylor was shot twice. As if this didn't sound bad enough from the initial report.

were did you read or hear this? I've read the article on CNN and it mentions nothing of him getting shot twice.. where are you getting your info?

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:17 am

everydayAskinsday wrote:
SkinMeAlive wrote:CNN is now reporting Sean Taylor was shot twice. As if this didn't sound bad enough from the initial report.

were did you read or hear this? I've read the article on CNN and it mentions nothing of him getting shot twice.. where are you getting your info?

It's being widely reported now

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312902,00.html
Last edited by KazooSkinsFan on Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

Hog

Postby rick301 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:17 am

RayNAustin wrote:
Fios wrote:
frankcal20 wrote:I'm fine with him never playing a down of football. I'm just hoping that the kid makes it through this tough time. Really, thats all we should care about.

Amen

And a second Amen.

What I find disgusting is that virtually every news report contains a brief statement about Sean being shot, then two or three paragraphs outlining his past difficulties with the law.

Media whores.

From everthing I hear and read, Sean seems to have matured and turned his 'risky' behavor around.

If he's still in surgery at 10:45 AM athat's not a great sign. The damage must be extensive - but at least he's still alive and fighting!

Fight the good fight Sean - we're pulling for ya!

Hog

Postby LOSTHOG » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:18 am

Does anyone on this board know ST or his family so we can all pass along prayers and well wishes

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:19 am

I'm sick to my stomach. I'm not just gon pray that he survives but that he makes a full recovery.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby skinsfano28 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:19 am

i just talked to my cousin who was an ER surgeon in detroit, and he said that these types of shootings were called "warning shots." he said he saw thm all the time in detroit and typically there was not a good shance of survival.

the only things that are his saving grace right now are the fact that he's a world class athlete and our prayers. let us please push him back into survival mode. we love you sean, and we're praying for you like never before.
Sean, may you always rest in peace and look down on us with the same love that we look up to you.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby wormer » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:19 am

everydayAskinsday wrote:

This is only from witness accounts as far as I can see.

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:20 am

Washington Redskins star safety Sean Taylor is in critical condition after he was shot at his Florida home Monday, police said.

Officers were dispatched to Taylor's home at about 1:45 a.m. He was airlifted to Jackson Memorial Hospital, police Detective Alvaro Zabaleta said. He didn't know what part of his body was injured.

Taylor's family asked that no information about his condition be released, hospital spokeswoman Lorraine Nelson said.
RIP Sean Taylor

Hog

Postby roybus14 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:22 am

I sincerely hope that he pulls through first and foremost regardless if he plays another down or not.

It's a shame that we live in a society where people are still passing judgement on things without even having the facts. One of the first few posts on this thread was about him being in trouble again. Come on......
Sean Taylor - 1983-2007 R.I.P.... Forever A Skin.....

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:28 am

If you really loathe what Bernie just said, please be tactful if you must reply to it here. If you want to give him a piece of your mind, post it here..

http://www.thehogs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=364190#364190

Hog

Postby skinsfano28 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:28 am

how did he not know what part of his body had been injured?
Sean, may you always rest in peace and look down on us with the same love that we look up to you.

Hail to the Redskins!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:30 am

Wow, I think ES is crashing due to everyone hitting their forum.

cappster

Postby Cappster » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:31 am

Sean Taylor will make it through the surgery and make a full recovery. Everyone needs to envision him making it through and stay positive that he will make a full recovery. He is in the best physical shape possible that anyone an be in to make it through something like this.
Sapphire AMD Radeon 6870, FTW!

Hog Bowl II Champion (2010)

Pacman Rules

Postby gay4pacman » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:34 am

christ on a cracker this is rediciulous!!!

Fast recovery Sean! Our prayers are with you!
I know this guy named Jimmy, he has a pet....POSTERNUTBAG! Thats his cats name, POSTERNUTBAG!!!

Pushing Paper

Postby PulpExposure » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:34 am

This is horrible. Good luck recovering, to Sean Taylor, the man, not the football player.

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute