Sean Taylor RIP

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
Hog

Postby joedondero1919 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:58 am

tribeofjudah wrote:Take it for whatever it may symbolize for you.....

Sean Taylor jerseys are going like hotcakes..... everywhere and Ebay!!!

I'm hunting one down...... because I love that man!!!

RIP.....Sean, we all LOVE you.

i have one from when he was a rookie, wearing number 36. now i am going to go and get a number 21.

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:58 am

Well said Prime.. I hate the cowboys players myself but I'd NEVER wish this on anyone let alone a athlete. The same thing when Denver lost there player, I was floored because I just can't comprehend how someone can take a life like it was their's to take. May OUR good Lord and Savior lead the way... [-o<

piglet

Postby 2SeanTaylor1 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:59 am

every one has their own way of grieving, mine is to listen to music that hits the heart and be alone..but thats just me..hope every one talks about it and get through this as a redskin family! prays to Sean's family!!!
R.I.P Sean Taylor!!!!!!!

I dedicate this song by d12 for him - "Good Die Young"

"They say the good die young,
Thats why I think that you should have fun (when your young)
Cos time won't wait for no one
When god calls, you gotta go home

They say the good die young, (die young)
Thats why I know that we go' have fun,
In this life cos you only get one
When God calls for me, don't cry till I just went home"
VICK=SUPERMAN
Sean Taylor=My Fav. Football Player

SANTANA A!

Postby broncosmaniac » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:00 pm

I feel fans of the game and players need to stick together in times like these.In times like this the game of football mean little. we need to remember he was more then just a great player,sometimes its hard to do that when everything is good.
RIP D.WILL,D.NASH & S.TAYLOR FOREVER REMEMBERED

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:00 pm

Bob 0119 wrote:Define Irony:

I can't even think about football right now, because one of my all-time favorite football players is dead...

I never got a chance to meet him. I didn't know him personally. Yet still I am shaken up as if he were a member of my own family.

R.I.P. Sean. Thank you, for all the joy you brought me in your short time here.

:cry:

Bob, there's a short story/article from a mother of a young fan that Sean Taylor touched his life by doing something simple. I clicked "Home" on this site and saw it. It's a good read and it made me more sad but very happy to have cheered for a guy like Sean Taylor.

Hog

Postby Tacoma Redskin » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:37 pm

This is horrible news. Very sad.

We will see Sean again someday.

John 5:28; Acts 17:31; Revelation 20:12,13

Postby Dirk Diggler » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:39 pm

RIP Sean. A great person and greater football player. Maybe the NFL commisioners office will do something to honor this great man. Maybe a end of season award named after him.

swine

Postby stacylee12 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:41 pm

First let me say, I am a displaced Skins fan here in Austin, TX. I watched the news on my Comcast channel last night that included the good signs of squeezing the Dr's hand and so on so when I went to the gym this morning and saw the news, I was absolutely shocked and devastated. Like many, I am speechless.

cleg wrote:I will miss watching ST dance to Soulja Boy during the TV timeouts.

I have never gotten to see a Redskins game live but I feel you.... Here is my favorite YouTube video of Sean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8PUR8Q7iNM

My thoughts are with Sean's family, the Redskins organization, the greater Washington area and all the Skins fans across the nation and the world.

Hail to the Redskins!

Hog

Postby RedskinsRule56 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:51 pm

It was a true joy to watch Sean Taylor play, He played with all heart, always giving it 110% and his talent, athleticism, hard hitting and knack for the ball and making big plays made him a fan favorite and definitely one of mine as well. He was really coming into his own this year as player.

This is such a tragedy to happen to a young man the same age as me who had a very bright future ahead as an ALL Pro Safety for the Redskins and a father and soon to be husband.

I hope that that justice is served for whoever is responsible for this. I have faith that Sean's dad who is also the Sheriff of Miami DADE will find the individual and justice will be served.

My thoughts and prayers are with Sean and his family and all the members of the Washington Redskins players and coaches.
I will be at the game this Sunday and will be wearing my White Sean Taylor Jersey to honor Sean.

RIP Sean
"SUCK FOR LUCK"

Hog

Postby grampi » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:04 pm

spenser wrote:This is so sad. I would say that god hates the redskins, but there is no god so.

You don't believe in God? I don't believe in atheism.

Hog

Postby everydayAskinsday » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:10 pm

you will be missed Sean... may you Rest in Peace :cry:

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:15 pm

StacyLee.. I like that clip but it was really more a Rogers clip than Sean's.

LOL@Grampi... :up:

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:21 pm

It feels like I lost a good friend. Indeed this is a tremendous loss for all friends , family and fans.

Sean Taylor you were the Redskin we always could count on being there. ST may your tough spirit thrive in heaven.

We will all miss you ST. Much love and respect. 21 Forever.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:22 pm

grampi wrote:
spenser wrote:This is so sad. I would say that god hates the redskins, but there is no god so.

You don't believe in God? I don't believe in atheism.

Please stick to the topic at-hand
RIP Sean Taylor

A Redskins Tragedy

Postby SKINSFAN77 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:22 pm

I am totally shocked at the news that one of my favorite players is DEAD! I'm trying to convince myself that he is in a better place, but for now I can only sit here wondering what kind of career he would have had ? He was the one player on the field that I would watch on every play because I knew he was about to do something amazing ! I know he was just a player on my favorite team but when you care about the redskins as much as I do , I feel that I have lost a family member.Now I can only hope they honor him in a heroic way!
SKINSFAN

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute