Sean Taylor RIP

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
piglet

sean

Postby hiphophog » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:16 am

i dont even know what to say, i feel like crap. I didnt even know the guy, but i feel like i lost a friend. Just thought i would vent a bit here.
RIP sean :(
Live and Die Redskins

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:25 am

RIP Sean

You will be dearly missed.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

ch1

Postby crazyhorse1 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:45 am

This is the worse Redskin news I've heard in my life. All America RB Ernie Davis died before his rookie season began (of cancer) about fifty years ago, which also devastated me, but this news hits even harder--
possibly because there's so much evil in it.

ST was a miracle of creation the like of which will not soon come again.
That such a man can be wiped out by a low life with a gun, the principle of that, is just pure evil and hard to live with. My personal ironic happening is that I got the news ST had been shot shorty after seeing the movie, No Country for Old Man, which powefully addresses the point made here.

I am an old man and do feel that a new senselessness is coming into the world, a new kind of amoral and subhuman force that just can't be stopped. Here's an inexact quote from the movie: "Once they stop saying Ma'am and Sir, it all goes from there."

I believe that.

piglet

Postby fireman » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:57 am

RIP SEAN

YOU WILL BE MISSED BY ALL THE REDSKIN NATION.
skins fan for life

Hog

Postby redskingush » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:05 am

RIP Sean, we will all miss you.
GO SKINS GO!!

swine

Postby Malicious » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:06 am

Speechless.
THN #1427

Waking up for Fridays, but staying up for Sundays.

Postby broncosmaniac » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:08 am

On the behalf of myself and Broncos fans, I want to send my condolences as a person, & a fan to his family,team, & to the fans of Taylor,and the Redskins. Its a very sad day. May God bless everyone.

piggie

Postby Secondary_Chaos » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:21 am

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family, friends, and fans of Sean Taylor. Especially to his child and the mother. It is a very sad day. We lost a great young guy who had his whole life ahead of him. I am very sad at this huge loss to the Redskins family...
RIP #21

Hog

Postby joedondero1919 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:36 am

broncosmaniac wrote:On the behalf of myself and Broncos fans, I want to send my condolences as a person, & a fan to his family,team, & to the fans of Taylor,and the Redskins. Its a very sad day. May God bless everyone.

thanks for your prayers. we now know what you unfortunately had to deal with not long ago.

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:39 am

RIP sean you will be missed but not forgotten..
so anytime a receiver goes thru the middle i,ll just imagine the spirit of 21 taking over from there.prayers go out to the taylor family and redskins family.like other i hope they find him and you know the rest.

again gone but not forgotten.
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:42 am

broncosmaniac wrote:On the behalf of myself and Broncos fans, I want to send my condolences as a person, & a fan to his family,team, & to the fans of Taylor,and the Redskins. Its a very sad day. May God bless everyone.

you know better than anybody with what you all had to deal with and thanks...
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

piggie

Postby Donkey McDonkerton » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:45 am

spenser wrote:This is so sad. I would say that god hates the redskins, but there is no god so.

Hog

Postby Primetime42 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:46 am

REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:If this is true, I pray that God would grant his family, friends, and his fans the strength and peace in thier hearts, despite the turbulent nature of everything going on.

Thanks guys for keeping us updated. I heard the same thing on WTOP (radio)this morning.
I think what I said before bears repeating, but really, there are no words. I'll try anyway.

Someone said something about a Cowboy fan having class, but as far as I'm concerned, this is about a human being and has absolutely nothing to do with rooting interest. Those of you that remember me know I took bashes at him any chance I got, and even if it was all in fun, I sincerely feel terrible because, again, no one deserves this. I cannot relate exactly to what you guys feel because I didn't root for him, but I definitely have a good idea thanks to human nature.

May God Bless this man and his family, and, really the entire Redskin family and may he rest in peace.

And I sincerely hope whoever is behind this is swiftly brought to justice.
"He's a playmaker, that's his label. They used to have strong safeties, but now they got another position: They're called playmakers." -Terence Newman on Roy Williams

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:48 am

Take it for whatever it may symbolize for you.....

Sean Taylor jerseys are going like hotcakes..... everywhere and Ebay!!!

I'm hunting one down...... because I love that man!!!

RIP.....Sean, we all LOVE you.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:56 am

Define Irony:

I can't even think about football right now, because one of my all-time favorite football players is dead...

I never got a chance to meet him. I didn't know him personally. Yet still I am shaken up as if he were a member of my own family.

R.I.P. Sean. Thank you, for all the joy you brought me in your short time here.

:cry:

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute