Permanent Sean Taylor Tribute Page

In memory of Sean Taylor. Please post all thoughts, well-wishes and prayers here.
+++++++++

Postby Skinsfan55 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:25 pm

I didn't like seeing Sean Taylor "match up" with people.

I liked seeing him blindside people. I liked seeing some receiver catch one on a hook route and turn around thinking big yardage only to get hammered and drop the ball.
"Guess [Ryan Kerrigan] really does have a good motor. And is relentless. And never quits on a play. And just keeps coming. And probably eats Wheaties and drinks Apple Pie smoothies and shaves with Valvoline." -Dan Steinberg DC Sports Bog

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:35 am

If you feel that they should retire #21, here is a link to a petition someone started.. if you feel they shouldn't, well I guess you shouldn't click the link. .LOL

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/RSTJ21/

SCskinsFan

Postby SCSkinsFan » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:13 pm

Just an observation, but the team that won the Super Bowl just moments ago was the team that continued to wear the #21 sticker on their helmets throughout their push to the NFL Championship. Taking nothing away from what the G-Men accomplished today, it was noticeable that the team with the most #21 stickers on their helmet won the game.

RIP Sean Taylor, #21. We will miss you and the spirit you brought to the game. I hope that that spirit will continue to be a driving force for the Washington Redskins always.

Hail!
Skins fan Stuck in Panther land

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:15 pm

Just had to say, What up? Big Sean T. , hows it going in heaven? Thanx for all the memories. I will holla every now and then. All right bro peace out.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Return to Sean Taylor Tribute