Redskins at the Giants in the finale for 2017

This sub forum is STRICTLY for THN's Redskins' Game Day threads.
Forum rules
Despite our PG board, we WILL tolerate more colorful verbage on game days, but we still ask that you never attack the poster unless it is in Smack.
08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Re: Redskins at the Giants in the finale for 2017

Postby SkinsJock » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:17 pm

Why on earth would Dan Snyder bring in people who are smarter than he is - that is just not happening
Hopefully 2018 is the end of the frustration we have had here since 1999 - 'we'll be better next year' SUCKS - we have added some good young players - we need to change the losing culture of the past 5 seasons - our record of 31-48 is horrible

Hog

Re: Redskins at the Giants in the finale for 2017

Postby aswas71788 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:53 pm

Well, Kirk had another day of great passing yards.(snikker) Three interception, one touchdown and one field goal against the Giant team is as embarrassing as the other washout games. while the Redskins do not have any idea of a replacement, I still vote to let Cousins walk. He is a waste of time for this team. Maybe he will go somewhere else and do better but I sure wouldn't bet on it. I am sorry that Snyder has chosen to retain Allen. He was a failure at Tampa and is a failure here except for kissing Snyders ......

Return to Game Day