Redskins vs. Vikings

This sub forum is STRICTLY for THN's Redskins' Game Day threads.
Forum rules
Despite our PG board, we WILL tolerate more colorful verbage on game days, but we still ask that you never attack the poster unless it is in Smack.
CKRGiii
Posts: 6474
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:00 pm

Far from it.. just pointing out how stupid you sound.

Not sure what you're calling delusion anyhow... I told the team to get a grip. What's your point?
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 2003
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:55 pm

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby NYFINESTSKINSFAN » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:03 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Far from it.. just pointing out how stupid you sound.

Not sure what you're calling delusion anyhow... I told the team to get a grip. What's your point?


Sorry man, I thought that post was implied toward me. Yes; the team needs to get a grip.

CKRGiii
Posts: 6474
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Redzone woes continued.... smmfh
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 721
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby hanburgerheel » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:10 pm

FG's don't win games when you have a swiss cheese defense.

CKRGiii
Posts: 6474
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:11 pm

NYFINESTSKINSFAN wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Far from it.. just pointing out how stupid you sound.

Not sure what you're calling delusion anyhow... I told the team to get a grip. What's your point?


Sorry man, I thought that post was implied toward me. Yes; the team needs to get a grip.

Cool man... hopefully coaches do too... the inability to score touchdowns has to be on the shoulders of everyone. Painful to watch
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 2003
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:55 pm

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby NYFINESTSKINSFAN » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:15 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
NYFINESTSKINSFAN wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Far from it.. just pointing out how stupid you sound.

Not sure what you're calling delusion anyhow... I told the team to get a grip. What's your point?


Sorry man, I thought that post was implied toward me. Yes; the team needs to get a grip.

Cool man... hopefully coaches do too... the inability to score touchdowns has to be on the shoulders of everyone. Painful to watch


Way too frustrating.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 2782
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:20 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:18 pm

There's that suck defense some of you were on about earlier.
"I coached in Washington - and in Washington, you lose the ballgame, it's a bad Monday, I just want to tell you that." - Joe Gibbs

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 2003
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:55 pm

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby NYFINESTSKINSFAN » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:20 pm

Burgundy&GoldForever wrote:There's that suck defense some of you were on about earlier.


The D did get a stop there, but the D is letting up too many points. They are still a weakness on this team.

CKRGiii
Posts: 6474
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:25 pm

I'd have gone for it.... but solid kick by Hopkins.

Gonna need another stop on D, and a td for my heart rate to settle down though!
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

piggie
User avatar
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:53 am

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby EaglelandSkin » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Is the game blacked out on espn980.com? Can't get it on phone or desktop. Stupid Beagles are on Fox Network.
Joe Theismann: "Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein."

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4611
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Preston Smith with the bear paw INT!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 2003
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:55 pm

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby NYFINESTSKINSFAN » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Finally Preston Smith!!!!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 2782
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:20 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:32 pm

That's a lame personal foul call.
"I coached in Washington - and in Washington, you lose the ballgame, it's a bad Monday, I just want to tell you that." - Joe Gibbs

CKRGiii
Posts: 6474
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: 505 New Mexico repn

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:34 pm

Finally! I was calling for a turnover for the last 2 hours!

Nice "bear paw" int! (LMAO perfectly described B&wha)
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 4611
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Redskins vs. Vikings

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Fat Rob needs to start from here on out.

Return to Game Day