Redskins @ Cardinals

This sub forum is STRICTLY for THN's Redskins' Game Day threads.
Forum rules
Despite our PG board, we WILL tolerate more colorful verbage on game days, but we still ask that you never attack the poster unless it is in Smack.
CKRGiii

Re: Redskins @ Cardinals

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:26 pm

I expected a loss, and didn't want to get to invested with *sh$t* to do today... But couldn't keep away.

Make it worth it man sob
Last edited by cowboykillerzRGiii on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

swine

Postby RigAr4456 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Do the math. How is that game?

Hog

Postby NYFINESTSKINSFAN » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Deadskins wrote:
NYFINESTSKINSFAN wrote:Our team has no business being in the playoffs.

Why's that? We can play with any team in the NFL. We've only been out of one game this season.

The defense is pathetic and the offense sucks in the redzone.

Hog

Postby hanburgerheel » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Deadskins wrote:

Why's that? We can play with any team in the NFL. We've only been out of one game this season.

True... just can't score more points than most of them.

Hog

Postby NYFINESTSKINSFAN » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:28 pm

RigAr4456 wrote:Do the math. How is that game?

Other than a miracle, it's game.

Hog

Postby hanburgerheel » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:29 pm

NYFINESTSKINSFAN wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

The defense is pathetic and the offense sucks in the redzone.

Thank you!

Redskins defense is always atrocious and they kick too many FG's instead of scoring TD's. It's pretty simple. And, their record reflects just how crappy they are.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Nyfinest man you're the epitome of a fair weather fan. We are a good team with some concerns like any newly good team. We are on the road vs a tough D, and very good players on the offensive side too. Ya, AZ has had some peaks and valleys but they were also a top team last year, and we have them at home, in desperation mode. If you saw this game as a bye week and easy win, you were tripping hard man
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:32 pm

Pressure on Cousins all day. yet Palmer has been clean. There you go.

Hog

Postby NYFINESTSKINSFAN » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:32 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Nyfinest man you're the epitome of a fair weather fan. We are a good team with some concerns like any newly good team. We are on the road vs a tough D, and very good players on the offensive side too. Ya, AZ has had some peaks and valleys but they were also a top team last year, and we have them at home, in desperation mode. If you saw this game as a bye week and easy win, you were tripping hard man

Fair weather fan...that's laughable.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:33 pm

Y'all should pm each bother and shut the *f$ck* up in here, so us real fans can try to rally behind our squad and root then on to tie this damn game

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:35 pm

NYFINESTSKINSFAN wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Nyfinest man you're the epitome of a fair weather fan. We are a good team with some concerns like any newly good team. We are on the road vs a tough D, and very good players on the offensive side too. Ya, AZ has had some peaks and valleys but they were also a top team last year, and we have them at home, in desperation mode. If you saw this game as a bye week and easy win, you were tripping hard man

But not deniable. You talk more *sh$t* about our squad then any of the many puke fans I know. We aren't a perennial playoff team yet, but are now fielding a competitive team week to week, which hasn't been the case much the last decade. Get a grip

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:37 pm

And there's the pass that NFL Network will feast on all week. Pressure on Cousins and no answer from our line. I don't blame Cousins on that.

Hog

Postby hanburgerheel » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:38 pm

Burgundy&Wha? wrote:And there's the pass that NFL Network will feast on all week. Pressure on Cousins and no answer from our line. I don't blame Cousins on that.

Really? Crowder was WIDE OPEN and he threw it way behind him and got picked-off. They were bringing the house, and he knew it.

Hog

Postby NYFINESTSKINSFAN » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:38 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
NYFINESTSKINSFAN wrote:

But not deniable. You talk more *sh$t* about our squad then any of the many puke fans I know. We aren't a perennial playoff team yet, but are now fielding a competitive team week to week, which hasn't been the case much the last decade. Get a grip

If I wasn't a diehard fan I wouldn't care. Our woe's should be frustrating to any fan that cares about our team.

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:38 pm

A good throw is a TD
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Return to Game Day