Panthers @ Redskins

This sub forum is STRICTLY for THN's Redskins' Game Day threads.
Forum rules
Despite our PG board, we WILL tolerate more colorful verbage on game days, but we still ask that you never attack the poster unless it is in Smack.
Hog

Re: Panthers @ Redskins

Postby hanburgerheel » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:39 pm

The Skins have a touchdown-a-phobia tonight.

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:41 pm

Have you ever seen an Illegal Formation on a kickoff?

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:42 pm

hanburgerheel wrote:The Skins have a touchdown-a-phobia tonight.

Redzone woes allllll season
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Yuck
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:45 pm

Tolbert was stumbling in the backfield on 2nd & 7 and still made 11 yards.

Hog

Postby Burgundy&Wha? » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:59 pm

Why would I ever travel to FedEx to watch this team? I haven't done so in twenty years and don't plan on doing so in the next twenty years either.

Hog

Postby hanburgerheel » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:59 pm

Kicking field goals instead of TD's loses games.

Gruden is not the guy. Sorry.

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:09 am

I'd say our performance was laughable, but there was nothing funny tonight.

Rivera is a good coach, and despite being eliminated, he brought his team to play their asses off... something Gruden couldn't do- at home, with playoff implications.

Nothing good to say, just dissapointed. Should've been a shootout, instead we see why we don't belong in the playoffs.

Good riddance

Hog

Postby grampi » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:13 am

RigAr4456 wrote:You guys aren't fans at all. You act like a bunch of butt hurt little girls because another man isn't performing up to your standards. Get a life. Go somewhere else

I've been a Redskins fan for almost 40 years...I've earned the right to bitch when they suck...

Hog

Postby grampi » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:21 am

This team always seems to just fold up when their back's against the wall, and it isn't just the coaching or the players, its the whole team. They stink! There's just nothing else that can be said about them...

Hog

Postby oj » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:36 am

That was as pathetic an effort as I've seen in a while. Gruden needs to go back to the Arena league taking his entire staff with him. I realize they didn't have several key players and were making the best of a bad situation but the decision making and play calling on both sides of the ball were horrific, evey time Kerrigan shifted to the inside of the offensive End Newton would audible to a play to the outside like the 25yd scamper with about 3 minutes left to play - there was no containment and the whole area wide open; Cousins looks at 7 rushers and hands the ball off? what is that? Aubible to a quick screen and they'll quit doing that *sh$t*. Vernon Davis lost the game all by humself letting the sack/fumble occur that led to a TD and then failed to make the catch at the endzone.
Gruden just can't inspire the team, he is in his own world while on the field. He didn't even go ballistic when the defense was called for pass interferance on an 'Uncatchable Ball' and had to let the ref's sort it out for themselves. He was just a deer in the headlights.
Molon Labe

Return to Game Day