Eagles @ Redskins..... HTTR

This sub forum is STRICTLY for THN's Redskins' Game Day threads.
Forum rules
Despite our PG board, we WILL tolerate more colorful verbage on game days, but we still ask that you never attack the poster unless it is in Smack.
DarthMonk

Re: Eagles @ Redskins..... HTTR

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:05 pm

On the other hand ...

At this crucial juncture

3rd and 6 at PHI 14
(12:21 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Cousins pass short middle intended for J.Crowder INTERCEPTED by J.Mills at PHI 0. J.Mills to PHI 15 for 15 yards (T.Williams).

there was a PERFECT PLAY CALL and a PERFECT ROUTE COMBINATION.

The throw was simply horrible.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:20 pm

True life... Kirk said he was staring down Pryor and then when he saw Crowder made a *sh$t* throw
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby Hooligan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:42 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:
I disagree.. It isnt FB and twitter, its lack of giving a Huck!! I'm an admin on a fb redskins page.. We had like two posts to the usual nonstop updates.

When the team is garbage, people don't want to post about it and keep replaying the hurt over and over.. Hell I'm to the point, after watching the pukes win and us suck vs a division rival, that I dont even want to look at fantasy football or care about the NFL as a whole!! Its just maddening, sickening... To much fish to catch and golf balls to lose instead of torture myself on game days.

Pretty much this.

Also, I'm really sick of hearing about the NFL players' politics and having to put up with it on the sidelines. I'm watching football to take a break from all the BS outside, I don't want to deal with all that crap on game day. Add to that the 'Skins dropping a deuce on the field and I'm off to find something else to occupy my time.
"Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

|||

Postby HEROHAMO » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:02 am

Defense looked good at times. Both Bama players, Swearinger, Foster and Kerrigan looked good out there.

This team goes as far as Kirk takes us. The roster has been built just for Kirk.
Kirk has always started season off slow. Not going to panic just yet.
Sean Taylor starting free safety Heavens team!

21 Forever

"The show must go on."

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:38 am

HEROHAMO wrote:Defense looked good at times. Both Bama players, Swearinger, Foster and Kerrigan looked good out there.

This team goes as far as Kirk takes us. The roster has been built just for Kirk.
Kirk has always started season off slow. Not going to panic just yet.

The roster has been built just for Kirk? So you let your top 2 1000 yard receiver's go to depend on a second year bust and a receiver switching from QB and you call this a roster built just for Kirk? Really? Seems more like you letting your PROVEN DEPENDABLE receivers go to give 24 million to a QB you don't want so when the team sucks this year it will be Bruce Allen's get out of jail for free card. It hurts but this team, the owner, Bruce Allen are pathetic morons and we as fans are retarded for allowing this *sh$t* for over 2 decades. If our body of work at our jobs were like what the redskins consistently place on the field every Sunday we all would be out of a job. But Dan Snyder continues to rape and pillage the fan base. We have become what the Falcons and Saints were in the 1970's we are *f$ck* laughing stocks and Sean McVey is going to make this team his bitch come Sunday. Jay Gruden needs to eat a bag of dicks and die. *f$ck* him and his entire bush league Arena League offense. He wasn't good enough for the NFL as a player and isn't good enough as a Head Coach. He sucked *sh$t* in Cincy and sucks here. Anyone that can't accept that as facts are the prime reason Snyder continues to laugh all the way to the bank.

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:02 am

DEHog wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:Why have replay?
to correct obviously bad calls
I did not see anything on the replay that clearly showed that the call on the field was wrong?
We will just disagree...Not saying it cost us the game...just a bad call.

I agree that the call was bad but IMO the replay did not show enough to change the call ...

also agree that there is no effing way that the Redskins offense could have found a way to score a TD - PATHETIC & predictable as usual

In a way it might be nice to get a high draft pick as we go into next season without Gruden and Cousins - of course, we'd have to hope that Snyder also decides not to be involved with things here as well :roll:
The Redskins have been a huge disappointment since 1999 - it's not getting better until Dan Snyder stops interfering
give people the authority to do their jobs and support them
'Happy Xmas, you're fired Bruce Allen' would be a good start

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:04 pm

I am a firm believer that Snyder simply can't and never will let football people truly run the team. As long as he is making a profit and can throw the fans more fake hope nothing will change. Bruce Allen has some expertise with the salary cap. He has NO BUSINESS even being involved with the roster with direct regards to talent. This team will continue to suck and fall short. The fact is any management team that gives a QB they clearly don't want close to 50 million bucks in 2 years and then turn around and let his top two receivers go shows again how inept this team is and I bet there will be imbeciles commenting about how Gruden and his entire coaching staff and Allen and management know more about football than me, so I am no one to question what pathetic product Snyder consistently allows to be fielded decade after decade. The fact either Snyder or Allen doesn't want Cousins here, but will franchise him knowing the profit margin is still great. Cousins doesn't want to be here and that BS crap he said about God telling him to sign the 1 year is just a crock of *sh$t*. Cousins is a decent QB provided he has the receivers but you can clearly see between the last game with the Giants and this game that he still has that interception gene and hasn't matured as he should have. But hell when your raking in 50 million in two years I suppose you don't have to really get better. He will sign with Kyle out in San Francisco for a crazy amount and we will be sold more snake juice by Snyder. Gruden isn't Head Coach material, and it's obvious he is more worried about being liked then being respected. I also think looking at it that Scheriff pick was a bad one, he too seems to be getting worse every year. This team is just bad and the defense will be a bit better this year but Gruden being the type of person he is will do nothing but come in last place and give the old BS lines about coaching them up. *sh$t* all the way around.

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:00 pm

A totally IN-OFFENSIVE LINE.

Cannot run block and cannot cover its QB. Tough going against another solid Rams defense this week.

Potentially painful if they do not fix this QUICK!
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans for over a decade and a half. Stay away from football operations !!!

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Snyder's not responsible for the horrible play by the players OR the lack of a good HC OR the bad draft picks by McCloughan, he's just the owner

give me a break :roll:

Dan Snyder is solely responsible for the huge hole this franchise is in ...
The Redskins have been a huge disappointment since 1999 - it's not getting better until Dan Snyder stops interfering
give people the authority to do their jobs and support them
'Happy Xmas, you're fired Bruce Allen' would be a good start

Hog

Postby DaSkinz Baby » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:15 am

SkinsJock wrote:Snyder's not responsible for the horrible play by the players OR the lack of a good HC OR the bad draft picks by McCloughan, he's just the owner

give me a break :roll:

Dan Snyder is solely responsible for the huge hole this franchise is in ...

Snyder is responsible because he hired these people that have done nothing right. Snyder screwed up when he refused to let Ron Wolf the dude from Green Bay that lives on the Chesapeake Bay be a consultant as far as I am concerned. He hired Gruden, Allen and McCloughan and by hiring them he is responsible for the draft picks that are busts as well, Craven, RGIII, Doctson. Snyder just can't bring himself to hire the correct people that will restore this franchise. He wants yes men who stroke his ego. He loves being around Jerry Jones and all the other owners like he actually belongs. Snyder as well as this team is a laughing stock. We are what the Saints and Falcon's were in the 1970's. Laughing stocks.

Return to Game Day