Redskins at the LA Rams .... HTTR

This sub forum is STRICTLY for THN's Redskins' Game Day threads.
Forum rules
Despite our PG board, we WILL tolerate more colorful verbage on game days, but we still ask that you never attack the poster unless it is in Smack.
Skins History Buff

Re: Redskins at the LA Rams .... HTTR

Postby welch » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:34 pm

HTTR

Hog

Postby absinthe1023 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:35 pm

37 carries, 225 yards on the ground. Hope Fat Rob is OK.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor

As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

Hog

Postby hanburgerheel » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:42 pm

My crow is delicious!

I stand here humbled.

I hope Kelley is okay.

Hog

Postby NYFINESTSKINSFAN » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:46 pm

absinthe1023 wrote:Nice! I should post more often!

All other posters here are fair weather fans and are not the real deal.

Hog

Postby El Mexican » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:22 pm

If I see another fade to the corner of the end zone I swear ....

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:18 am

A fade to CT??? Why not Pryor- or ahem, NOT AT ALL?!?
We were getting 7 yards a carry at that time, and threw 2 ugly fades... Kirk just dont have that play, let it go coach?!

Kirk has looked abysmal and slow so far.. Hope he can gain some trust with his other players, because idk how long we can have CT carry us... Kirk shows zero moves in the pocket as opposed to watching other qbs. I hope he is just starting slow and gonna heat up as the season progresses. Typical skins W, hard to watch blood rate high in the fourth quarter with thoughts of despair... And a couple fits of wanting to chuck the remote through the TV screen!!

But alas, BRAVES ON A WAR PATH, HAIL TO VICTORY!!!

Celebrate the W shortly, cuz we have a tough one next week, and the next week... Let's GO!!! HTTR
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:29 am

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:Kirk has looked abysmal and slow so far..

Definitely hasn't been good so far. I still think they really messed up not keeping either Garcon or DJax. They've gotten NOTHING from Pryor and Doctson so far, and that's not all on Cousins. The team bet they could replace those two guys with less expensive players. Cousins bet that he could deliver the same results without those two players. I'm worried that both bets were waaaaaaaaay too optimistic.

Its two games though. Last week we looked like we'd never be able to run the ball this season, and this week the running game showed up. Gotta hope these two WRs and Kirk Cousins start doing their parts.

Really happy for Chris Thompson btw. Such a great dude. Awesome to see a homegrown player rewarded for his performance - and then actually deliver on that contract!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:05 am

Agreed about CT... He's a fun player to watch, and I always root for the "little guys" a little harder!

Having Garçon and Djax wouldn't help much IMO, thats a cop out...
1. Allllll those air-mailed balls- if over and past Pryor, definitely are waaay over little jax and Pierre's catch bubbles!!

2. He has Veron damn Davis.. Reed!!! (For 7 quarters FML!) My main man CROWDER!!! Hell, Niles Paul has hands even!! CT!!! He needs Megatron or he can't throw right????

3. Look what Rodgers and Brady do when their #1 goes down- make practice squad players look like Randy Freaky Moss!

We are NOT so inept at wide out that Kirky gets a pass on quarterbacking this year... He wants Elite money, well then put up!

If he hasn't gotten a couple games of high play together by mid October, I'm jumping ship and ALL IN FOR (a trade for) LUCK!!! :twisted:
#21 forever in our hearts
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

Hog

Postby riggofan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:01 am

Before we put this thread completely to bed, can I just say what a great kharmic FU this game was to Jeff Fisher who once trotted out the haul of picks he fleeced off us in the RG3 trade? I feel like its such great payback to see former Redskins OC, Sean McVay, now walking out there as head coach of the Rams. Suck it, Fisher.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't do epic **** with basic people." - DJax
"We're on the rise, man, whether you're on the train or not." - Josh Norman

Return to Game Day