Redskins@Saints 11/19/2017

This sub forum is STRICTLY for THN's Redskins' Game Day threads.
Forum rules
Despite our PG board, we WILL tolerate more colorful verbage on game days, but we still ask that you never attack the poster unless it is in Smack.
Hog

Re: Redskins@Saints 11/19/2017

Postby absinthe1023 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:29 pm

hanburgerheel wrote:I always want them to win. I would NEVER pull for them to lose. Making the playoffs is not going to happen with the injuries we have. But, there is NO WAY that I would WANT THEM TO LOSE! No, sir. You're a sad excuse for a fan if you pull for them to lose.

Ah, the old "you're not a real fan" card has been played. Couldn't you come up with anything better than that? Not gonna get into a urination contest or male anatomy measuring contest with you. Keep cheering for them to win a couple games here and there so that mediocrity will be maintained and so that there is no pressure to change anything. Keep cheering for another year of Arena-Boy and a longterm max contract for Captain Pick.

I, for one, would rather see a competitive 'Skins team again in my lifetime.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor

As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

Hog

Postby grampi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:35 am

aswas71788 wrote:Well, it is as expected. Cousins gets credit for another loss. Let's see, of the 6 losses he has thrown interceptions that lost 3 of them and now an intentional grounding that would have been uncatchable anyway. Unfortunately, the Redskins will probably be stupid enough to sign him to a long term contract and publicize how wonderful he is and how fortunate they are to resign such a great quarterback and have the quarterback situation settled.

The defense blows a 14 point lead with 3 minutes left in the game and Cousins gets the blame for the loss? Wow!

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:47 am

despite the unbelievable injury list and how badly Dan Snyder affects the franchise by his interfering, the quality of play on the field has improved
I, for one, am going to continue to enjoy watching the Redskins ... before the idiot owner gets involved, again

yes, it was a devastating loss but it was also a good game and a game we came very close to winning

hopefully the Redskins can find a way to be able to afford to keep all the players and coaches they need going forward - including Cousins
Hopefully 2018 is the end of the frustration we have had here since 1999 - 'we'll be better next year' SUCKS - we have added some good young players - we need to change the losing culture of the past 5 seasons - our record of 31-48 is horrible

Return to Game Day