Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

This sub forum is STRICTLY for THN's Redskins' Game Day threads.
Forum rules
Despite our PG board, we WILL tolerate more colorful verbage on game days, but we still ask that you never attack the poster unless it is in Smack.
Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1892
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:29 pm

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby absinthe1023 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Captain Pick holds the ball forever, then fumbles for good measure. I am done with this feces show. If anyone else is reading, goodnight and best of luck to you if you continue to watch this dreck.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor


As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 773
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby hanburgerheel » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:34 pm

Wow... demoralizing!

Skins History Buff
Posts: 5750
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:36 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby welch » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:37 pm

absinthe1023 wrote:Captain Pick holds the ball forever, then fumbles for good measure. I am done with this feces show. If anyone else is reading, goodnight and best of luck to you if you continue to watch this dreck.


I'm here at least until half-time. Good night, Absinthe. We can talk about it tomorrow. Maybe the Redskins will look alive and coherent in the 2nd half. At least it's a chance to watch Alred Morris.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 773
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby hanburgerheel » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:40 pm

As a Tar Heel grad, I don't mind seeing former Tar Heels succeed (thus my username).

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 773
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby hanburgerheel » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:48 pm

A TD is a good thing! :)

Skins History Buff
Posts: 5750
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:36 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby welch » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:54 pm

hanburgerheel wrote:A TD is a good thing! :)


Indeed! HTTR!!

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 773
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby hanburgerheel » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:39 pm

That's the season...

Oh well. Another year, another less-than-barely-mediocre performance.

Hog
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby hitmandm » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:10 pm

Another prime time game and our stupid fat coach and our fake franchise QB Captain Pick embarrassed us again.

So does anyone still think Cousins is a great up and coming QB or are you finally going to see what I have been saying for the past three years.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 773
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby hanburgerheel » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:22 pm

hitmandm wrote:Another prime time game and our stupid fat coach and our fake franchise QB Captain Pick embarrassed us again.

So does anyone still think Cousins is a great up and coming QB or are you finally going to see what I have been saying for the past three years.

He's no longer fat... but, he is ineffective and continues to disappoint. He should be cut loose, in my opinion.

And, frankly, if I hear that Cousins is gone, I'm not going to be that disappointed. Cousins is hardly irreplaceable.

Hog
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby hitmandm » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:07 am

hanburgerheel wrote:
hitmandm wrote:Another prime time game and our stupid fat coach and our fake franchise QB Captain Pick embarrassed us again.

So does anyone still think Cousins is a great up and coming QB or are you finally going to see what I have been saying for the past three years.

He's no longer fat... but, he is ineffective and continues to disappoint. He should be cut loose, in my opinion.

And, frankly, if I hear that Cousins is gone, I'm not going to be that disappointed. Cousins is hardly irreplaceable.



+1

Hog
Posts: 1967
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:26 pm

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby grampi » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:50 pm

Stick a fork in the Skins, they're done, and they deserve to be done! They stink! Every team is beating up on the Crackboys, but the Skins gotta go out there and make them look like SB champions. As usual, the Skins don't fail to embarrass their fans...what a disgrace...and as usual, they absolutely suck vs divisional teams...I can understand them not being able to beat the Fecals this year as they are a legitimately good team, but they should've swept Dallas, and they should sweep the Midgets, but knowing them, they'll find a way to lose the last game to NY...

Hog
Posts: 913
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:21 pm

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby mastdark81 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:15 pm

This was an embarrassing lost. 4 in a row defeats at the hand of the Cowboys.

Hog
User avatar
Posts: 1892
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:29 pm

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby absinthe1023 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:54 pm

I hope they lose the rest of their games, resulting in a housecleaning (Arena-Boy, Captain Pick, Dropson, and Manusky all need to go, and that's just for starters) and improved draft position. Then, Danny-Boy can sell to a competent owner who will bring in an astute front office staff, solid coaches, and players who can execute worth a tin damn.

That is my dream.
"No one played with more heart."

-Clinton Portis on Sean Taylor


As of 11/27/07, I resolve to never again read any version of the Washington Post.

Hog
Posts: 675
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:53 am
Location: Shenandoah Valley

Re: Redskins @ Cowboys - 1 year later

Postby oj » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:08 pm

I expect there'll be some very long faces after the Monday morning staff meeting in Ashburn.
Molon Labe

Return to Game Day