Next POTUS after NOV 2012 election?

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?

Who will be Next POTUS come Nov.....

Barack Obama
61%
Mitt Romney
39%

Total votes : 28
JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:08 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:I haven't voted Republican since 1988. I will pull the red lever this time without flinching because the Democrats have stopped toying with Marxism and are now the real thing.

If you had the strength of your libertarian convictions, then voting for Romney would be just as abhorent.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Deadskins wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:I haven't voted Republican since 1988. I will pull the red lever this time without flinching because the Democrats have stopped toying with Marxism and are now the real thing.

If you had the strength of your libertarian convictions, then voting for Romney would be just as abhorent.

Wow, you know what my convictions are better then I do. Next time I won't tell you what I think, I'll ask the expert...
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Proverb: Failure is not falling down. Failure is not getting up again

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 pm

langleyparkjoe wrote:SPAM MOMENT- Haaaail to the Redskiiiinnnnss.. haaaail victorrrryyyyy...

Nobody cracks me up as frequently as you do, Langley
Groucho: Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him

Twain: A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:41 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

Wow, you know what my convictions are better then I do. Next time I won't tell you what I think, I'll ask the expert...

Well you certainly state them often enough.

Hail to the Redskins!

**LPJ**

Postby langleyparkjoe » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:51 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
langleyparkjoe wrote:SPAM MOMENT- Haaaail to the Redskiiiinnnnss.. haaaail victorrrryyyyy...

Nobody cracks me up as frequently as you do, Langley

:lol: I just try to do my part Kazo...remember, we're all Skins fans 1st
Hog Bowl I Champion (2009)
Hog Bowl II Champion 2010- Cappster
Hog Bowl III Champion 2011- DarthMonk
Hog Bowl IV Champion 2012- Deadskins
Hog Bowl V Champion 2013- DarthMonk

DC Area, I support you.. Unconditionally

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Deadskins wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

:-k Hypocrisy aside, how did you get them so completely wrong then? I personally don't see how anyone who considers themselves a libertarian could not vote to remove a Marxist from power. If you have cancer and someone pointing a gun at you, you deal with the guy pointing the gun at you first. You don't just sit there and refuse to act saying the consequence of both is death anyway.

The Punisher

Postby Bob 0119 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:52 pm

cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:All you need to do is turn on gma every day to see the latest retard remark ya boy twit Romney has said to shoot his campaign in the foot... Again.

The airplane window ish? "id win if I were Hispanic" rant... WOW. SNL couldn't burn him more then he does himself.

Could you imagine if they paid the same scrutiny to a guy who pronounces corpsman "corpse man", or who referred to the death of his ambassador as a "bump in the road", or the fact that the guy is "too busy" to meet with the world leaders in those "bumpy road" areas but never too busy for Letterman or The View.

SNL could have a field day with that! "Can't talk now Ahmedinijad, Jay-Z and Beyoncé are waiting..."

His campaign is already putting out word that Obama may not do well in the upcoming debates because he has been so busy being President.

At least we know his opinion on the Green Bay/Seattle game
“If you grow up in metro Washington, you grow up a diehard Redskins fan. But if you hate your parents, you grow up a Cowboys fan.”-Jim Lachey

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:27 pm

KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
KazooSkinsFan wrote:
Deadskins wrote:

:-k Hypocrisy aside, how did you get them so completely wrong then? I personally don't see how anyone who considers themselves a libertarian could not vote to remove a Marxist from power. If you have cancer and someone pointing a gun at you, you deal with the guy pointing the gun at you first. You don't just sit there and refuse to act saying the consequence of both is death anyway.

Sure you can say that, but it's not like you really have the power to stop the gunman from pulling the trigger, any more than you have the power to stop the installment of the next president. It's also not as if Obama getting (s)elected to a second term, is going to mean the instantaneous death of America.

I am going to write in Ron Paul's name if he's not on the ballot. At least I can say I have a clear conscience.

Hail to the Redskins!

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Bob 0119 wrote:
cowboykillerzRGiii wrote:All you need to do is turn on gma every day to see the latest retard remark ya boy twit Romney has said to shoot his campaign in the foot... Again.

The airplane window ish? "id win if I were Hispanic" rant... WOW. SNL couldn't burn him more then he does himself.

Could you imagine if they paid the same scrutiny to a guy who pronounces corpsman "corpse man", or who referred to the death of his ambassador as a "bump in the road", or the fact that the guy is "too busy" to meet with the world leaders in those "bumpy road" areas but never too busy for Letterman or The View.

SNL could have a field day with that! "Can't talk now Ahmedinijad, Jay-Z and Beyoncé are waiting..."

His campaign is already putting out word that Obama may not do well in the upcoming debates because he has been so busy being President.

What do u got against the jiggaman hova?? Lol n I doubt the president of the united states is under less scrutiny then his challenger.. either way I think you missed the sense of humor tone through out all my posts in this thread.

Bring up football, what's more American then the NFL? I'm glad Obama hoops it up, makes bracket picks, and hates crap refs in the NFL. Twomney prolly can't even golf despite being a golden spoon country club brat...:up:

I also would have much preferred a Ron Paul option
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

CKRGiii

Postby cowboykillerzRGiii » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Bob 0119 wrote:

What do u got against the jiggaman hova?? Lol n I doubt the president of the united states is under less scrutiny then his challenger.. either way I think you missed the sense of humor tone through out all my posts in this thread.

Bring up football, what's more American then the NFL? I'm glad Obama hoops it up, makes bracket picks, and hates crap refs in the NFL. Twomney prolly can't even golf despite being a golden spoon country club brat...:up:

I also would have much preferred a Ron Paul option
#21 forever in our hearts
...and yet ANOTHER record setting performance by "RG3 the third"!!!!
“I wanted to just… put his lights out ….because, you know, …Dallas sucks…” - Dexter Manley

tribe
Location: SURF CITY, HB, CALI *** Occasionally flying into a SUPERNOVA

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Question: Are we all better off than 4 years ago? Hardly
Question: do you want 4 more years? Hardly

my airline ticket to the island is looking pretty good. I truly hope this GOV (dems or reps) for the next term.....TURNS THINGS AROUND.
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:28 pm

tribeofjudah wrote:Question: Are we all better off than 4 years ago? Hardly

Glad we've got you to answer for us. :roll:

Hail to the Redskins!

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Hey DS....your new name is: eyeroller.....

get it? play on words? (high roller)

tribe

Postby tribeofjudah » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:58 am

USA is waning as a SuperPower. 7 decades of dominance is slowing declining.....and it seems to be no ones fault, really. That's just how the cookie crumbles.

This is a good read but kinda lengthy - ok for you avid readers.

The signs of the emerging new world order are many. First, there is China's astonishingly rapid rise to great-power status, both militarily and economically. In the economic realm, the International Monetary Fund forecasts that China's share of world GDP (15 percent) will draw nearly even with the U.S. share (18 percent) by 2014. (The U.S. share at the end of World War II was nearly 50 percent.) This is particularly startling given that China's share of world GDP was only 2 percent in 1980 and 6 percent as recently as 1995. Moreover, China is on course to overtake the United States as the world's largest economy (measured by market exchange rate) sometime this decade. And, as argued by economists like Arvind Subramanian, measured by purchasing-power parity, China's GDP may already be greater than that of the United States.

Until the late 1960s, the United States was the world's dominant manufacturing power. Today, it has become essentially a rentier economy, while China is the world's leading manufacturing nation. A study recently reported in the Financial Times indicates that 58 percent of total income in America now comes from dividends and interest payments.

http://www.theatlantic.com/internationa ... _page=true

kazoo

Postby KazooSkinsFan » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:42 am

tribeofjudah wrote:USA is waning as a SuperPower. 7 decades of dominance is slowing declining.....and it seems to be no ones fault, really. That's just how the cookie crumbles.

Actually it's a result of the greed and wealth envy which has caused a shift in focus from producers to parasites. There is no shame in living on the government dole, but there is shame in running for President on your ... success ...

Return to The Lounge