Clinton Stuff - Positive or Negative - Have at It

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
JSPB22

Re: Clinton Stuff - Positive or Negative - Have at It

Postby Deadskins » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:46 am

Countertrey wrote:
Deadskins wrote:I'm sure you'd be even more horrified by Trump campaign emails, if only the Russians didn't have a Manchurian Candidate in this race.
OTOH, I'm not aware of any Trump supporters firebombing Clinton headquarters in NC, Or vandalizing dozens of Hillary supporter cars during a Hillary rally in Bangor...

You should definitely send your proof of who those vandals were to the proper state police departments. Never in history has anyone staged an attack to sway people towards an unpopular idea or candidate. :roll:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
Deadskins wrote:I'm sure you'd be even more horrified by Trump campaign emails, if only the Russians didn't have a Manchurian Candidate in this race.
OTOH, I'm not aware of any Trump supporters firebombing Clinton headquarters in NC, Or vandalizing dozens of Hillary supporter cars during a Hillary rally in Bangor...

You should definitely send your proof of who those vandals were to the proper state police departments. Never in history has anyone staged an attack to sway people towards an unpopular idea or candidate. :roll:
Do I hear you mitigating terrorism, in a modern US election????? Wow... The folks in NC clearly weren't mere vandals... but terrorists, intending to intimidate GOP in the county or beyond... but, you seem to suggest... that's just bidnezz as usual... smh.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:28 pm

To be clear, we don't yet know who was responsible for the damage. It could have been Clinton supporters. It could have been Trump supporters trying to garner sympathy for Trump in a highly contested state.

What we do know is that NC Democrats raised $13,000 in an hour via a GoFundMe campaign to repair the damage to the Trump campaign office.
"I coached in Washington - and in Washington, you lose the ballgame, it's a bad Monday, I just want to tell you that." - Joe Gibbs

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:31 am

Countertrey wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
Countertrey wrote:OTOH, I'm not aware of any Trump supporters firebombing Clinton headquarters in NC, Or vandalizing dozens of Hillary supporter cars during a Hillary rally in Bangor...

Do I hear you mitigating terrorism, in a modern US election????? Wow... The folks in NC clearly weren't mere vandals... but terrorists, intending to intimidate GOP in the county or beyond... but, you seem to suggest... that's just bidnezz as usual... smh.

Mitigating terrorism? How are you possibly reading that into what I wrote? I'm saying you have no proof whatsoever that it was Clinton supporters who committed those acts, and if you did you should bring it forward. There have been many cases in history where those seemingly being attacked were actually the perpetrators of the attacks, in an effort to gain sympathy and support for their cause, and/or foment outrage and resentment against their enemies. I would not be surprised in the least to find out this was the case here.

Hail to the Redskins!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Deadskins wrote:
Countertrey wrote:
Deadskins wrote: You should definitely send your proof of who those vandals were to the proper state police departments. Never in history has anyone staged an attack to sway people towards an unpopular idea or candidate. :roll:

Mitigating terrorism? How are you possibly reading that into what I wrote? I'm saying you have no proof whatsoever that it was Clinton supporters who committed those acts, and if you did you should bring it forward. There have been many cases in history where those seemingly being attacked were actually the perpetrators of the attacks, in an effort to gain sympathy and support for their cause, and/or foment outrage and resentment against their enemies. I would not be surprised in the least to find out this was the case here.
Really? Occams Razor applies... but, somehow, I suspected that you would go there... mitigating terrorism... pretending the least likely chain of events is actually plausible... smh...

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:09 am

^^^ on the razor ... The notion that anyone other than Dems were behind this is every bit as simple as the idea that Dems were behind it.

Plenty of republicans detest Trump.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:27 am

DarthMonk wrote:^^^ on the razor ... The notion that anyone other than Dems were behind this is every bit as simple as the idea that Dems were behind it.

Please! There's no need to try and use logic here. When women accuse Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct, it's proof his wife is a scumbag, but when women accuse Trump of sexual misconduct, it's also proof that Hillary is a scumbag. It's Ockham's Razor, dude!

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport, RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:54 am

there's no doubt that Trump's a scumbag but so is HRC ...

the lying scumbag's actions are a lot worse than what Trump has stupidly verbalized

I'm not voting for an idiot like Trump but I am going to vote against the lying scumbag
The Redskins will never be a consistently successful franchise while Dan Snyder is so involved with 'managing'
we may have some success but there's no chance of any consistentency ... NONE!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:08 am

SkinsJock wrote:there's no doubt that Trump's a scumbag but so is HRC

No doubt, but don't be fooled that Trump's only foibles are his sexual misconduct. He has well documented mob ties in NYC, Philadelphia, and Russia. He can not be trusted to run this country.

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:38 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:there's no doubt that Trump's a scumbag but so is HRC

No doubt, but don't be fooled that Trump's only foibles are his sexual misconduct. He has well documented mob ties in NYC, Philadelphia, and Russia. He can not be trusted to run this country.

Trump will not be running this country - the lying scumbag is going to be elected

an unbelievably huge mistake the Republicans made in not finding a way out of the mess

maybe this time the Republicans will succeed in impeachment proceedings

we should not have to go through 4 years of having that lying scumbag in the White House
The Redskins will never be a consistently successful franchise while Dan Snyder is so involved with 'managing'

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Deadskins wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:^^^ on the razor ... The notion that anyone other than Dems were behind this is every bit as simple as the idea that Dems were behind it.

Please! There's no need to try and use logic here. When women accuse Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct, it's proof his wife is a scumbag, but when women accuse Trump of sexual misconduct, it's also proof that Hillary is a scumbag. It's Ockham's Razor, dude!
Actually, when Hillary calls the women accusing her husband of sexual assaults "the Bimbo Brigade", that's what makes his wife a scumbag. When she laughs about ruining the life of a 12 year old rape victim, that's what makes her a scumbag. But... of course... that's just me... LOL

The video evidence that the Hillary Campaign was setting up violence at Trump rallies provides a bit of validity to the postulation that Occam's Razor applies, here...

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:53 am

Countertrey wrote:The video evidence that the Hillary Campaign was setting up violence at Trump rallies provides a bit of validity to the postulation that Occam's Razor applies, here...

Just the opposite. What it would validate, if you actually believe that ludicrous video, is my point that sometimes people stage attacks to make their opponents look bad. Under your Ockham's Razor theory, the simplest answer would be that the Trump supporters were the ones instigating the violence, not Hillary supporters. :roll:

BTW, here is a link to the PolitiFact site talking about the claim, and containing a link to the video itself. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... nce-his-r/

Edit: To be fair, it was Trump supporters instigating the violence after being baited by Democrat (some Hillary and some Bernie) supporters doing non-violent things.

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 am

anyone with any sense at all knows that the DNC would have been behind this - there's no doubt that they would have instructed their people to instigate while appearing to be 'peaceful', knowing full well the anger that most Trump supporters have built up against the way things have been managed here by the government over the past 8 years

the lying scumbag and her philandering husband are capable of murder to get what they want

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am

SkinsJock wrote:anyone with any sense at all knows that the DNC would have been behind this - there's no doubt that they would have instructed their people to instigate while appearing to be 'peaceful', knowing full well the anger that most Trump supporters have built up against the way things have been managed here by the government over the past 8 years

:shock:
So it's OK to violently attack someone for wearing a Planned Parenthood T-shirt because of "the way things have been managed here by the government over the past 8 years?"

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:anyone with any sense at all knows that the DNC would have been behind this - there's no doubt that they would have instructed their people to instigate while appearing to be 'peaceful', knowing full well the anger that most Trump supporters have built up against the way things have been managed here by the government over the past 8 years

:shock:
So it's OK to violently attack someone for wearing a Planned Parenthood T-shirt because of "the way things have been managed here by the government over the past 8 years?"

you love to make things up - it's how you are :lol:

some people will do anything to get what they want - waving a red flag at a bull get's a response - if you don't like what is almost certainly going to happen, don't put yourself in that position in the first place - these people were trying to get the response they got in order to make the other side look bad for doing what the 'instigators' wanted in the first place

going to a Trump rally and making it obvious that you don't like what he represents is most likely getting a violent response

many people in this country are sick and tired of being lied to by scum like the Clintons

Return to The Lounge