Clinton Stuff - Positive or Negative - Have at It

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
JSPB22

Re: Clinton Stuff - Positive or Negative - Have at It

Postby Deadskins » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:45 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:anyone with any sense at all knows that the DNC would have been behind this - there's no doubt that they would have instructed their people to instigate while appearing to be 'peaceful', knowing full well the anger that most Trump supporters have built up against the way things have been managed here by the government over the past 8 years

:shock:
So it's OK to violently attack someone for wearing a Planned Parenthood T-shirt because of "the way things have been managed here by the government over the past 8 years?"

you love to make things up - it's how you are :lol:

some people will do anything to get what they want - waving a red flag at a bull get's a response - if you don't like what is almost certainly going to happen, don't put yourself in that position in the first place - these people were trying to get the response they got in order to make the other side look bad for doing what the 'instigators' wanted in the first place

going to a Trump rally and making it obvious that you don't like what he represents is most likely getting a violent response

many people in this country are sick and tired of being lied to by scum like the Clintons

I get it now, blame the victims. If you didn't want to get shot you shouldn't have gone into that neighborhood. She was asking to be raped because of the way she dressed. Blacks should be lynched for being uppity and wanting equal rights.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:48 pm

I wondered what sort of work you might be in ... must be politics - you make everything up to suit your own agenda

just a waste of time ...
The Redskins have been a huge disappointment since 1999 - it's not getting better until Dan Snyder stops interfering
give people the authority to do their jobs and support them
'Happy Xmas, you're fired Bruce Allen' would be a good start

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:03 pm

I guess Occam's razor applies just as it does to the simple explanations for why Trump might lose:

Massive voter fraud is being conducted by Democrats who will bus undocumented immigrants and people posing as people who have died to battleground states to vote illegally. This will happen on a very large scale on the order of tens of thousands in order to ensure Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida go the right way. Hence the need for new types of ID and poll watchers.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:47 pm

DarthMonk wrote:I guess Occam's razor applies just as it does to the simple explanations for why Trump might lose:

Massive voter fraud is being conducted by Democrats who will bus undocumented immigrants and people posing as people who have died to battleground states to vote illegally. This will happen on a very large scale on the order of tens of thousands in order to ensure Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida go the right way. Hence the need for new types of ID and poll watchers.
So, when an employed member of Clinton's campaign is videoed providing instruction on how to provoke violence at Trump rallies, that's just more speculation... LOL
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:55 pm

Countertrey wrote:So, when an employed member of Clinton's campaign is videoed providing instruction on how to provoke violence at Trump rallies, that's just more speculation... LOL

No, not speculation, outright falsehood.

For the most part the video focuses on Scott Foval, who is identified as the national field director at Americans United for Change, a liberal organization. He was a subcontractor working for Democracy Partners, a consulting firm founded by Robert Creamer (who is also featured in the video). Democracy Partners did work for the Democratic National Committee.

No one in the video is "an employed member of Clinton's campaign."

Foval is recorded as saying:

• "If you’re there and you’re protesting and you do these actions, you will be attacked at Trump rallies. That’s what we want. The whole point of it is, we know Trump’s people will freak the (expletive) out, the security team will freak out, and his supporters will lose their (expletive)."

• "There’s a script. There’s a script of engagement. Sometimes the crazies bite, and the crazies don’t bite."

• "The key is initiating the conflict by having leading conversations with people who are naturally psychotic. I mean honestly, it is not hard to get some of these (expletive) to pop off. It’s a matter of showing up, to want to get in the rally in a Planned Parenthood T-shirt. Or Trump is a Nazi. You can message to draw them out and message them to punch you."

Provocative? Yes, but the violence comes from only one side. Seems that mitigating assault is just fine if you're a Trump supporter. :roll:

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:32 am

Many of the people who will vote for Trump are not Trump 'supporters', they just do not want to have a lying scumbag as President

count me in the group that does not want Trump to win the election but I will not vote for HRC
The Redskins have been a huge disappointment since 1999 - it's not getting better until Dan Snyder stops interfering

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:02 am

SkinsJock wrote:Many of the people who will vote for Trump are not Trump 'supporters', they just do not want to have a lying scumbag as President

Then you shouldn't vote for Trump either. PolitiFact rates over 71% of every word that comes out of his mouth as being in their "pants on fire" category. The man is a pathological liar. I guess either vote Libertarian, Green, write in, or not at all if you are that averse to liars.

Hail to the Redskins!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:Many of the people who will vote for Trump are not Trump 'supporters', they just do not want to have a lying scumbag as President

Then you shouldn't vote for Trump either. PolitiFact rates over 71% of every word that comes out of his mouth as being in their "pants on fire" category. The man is a pathological liar. I guess either vote Libertarian, Green, write in, or not at all if you are that averse to liars.
Next to "pathological liar" in any dictionary is a photo of the Clintons... Hillary is dangerous to the Constitution. Trump may be... I'll take my chances, thanks.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:26 am

There's no way that Trump is winning this election - I will proudly say 'I did not vote for that lying scumbag ...'

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:15 pm

count me in the group that does not want Trump to win the election but I will not vote for HRC

Lying scumbag. Pretty good description of Donald Trump.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:20 am

OK - They're both lying scumbags - Trump is going to lose because he's a stupid lying scumbag

I'm still going to be able to say that I did not vote for that lying scumbag when it becomes clear how terrible a job that she is doing

we don't know how bad a President Trump will be but we're fairly sure about how it will turn out with her

my own solution is that I will be voting but I'm not voting for Trump the idiot or for that lying scumbag HRC either

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:50 am

Deadskins wrote:I'm sure you'd be even more horrified by Trump campaign emails, if only the Russians didn't have a Manchurian Candidate in this race.

I'm sure Ockham's Razor doesn't apply to these latest allegations (or should I say revelations?), even though they totally explain his mystifying defense of Russia and Putin lo these many months. It's gotta be fake news and "locker room talk." :roll:

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:34 pm

can you imagine losing to this idiot - must really piss a lot of people off ....

Hate the man but am so glad that slimy witch lost

the Democrats should have done a little more 'work' in WI and MI :lol:

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:11 pm

This is serious stuff. It's much bigger than Republicans Vs. Democrats. Every American should have grave concerns about the ramifications of this.

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:39 pm

after what we've been through the last 8 years, I'm pretty sure things will not be near as bad as many think and I'm certain that things will not be near as good as Trump promises they will be

all in all, this is still the best place in the world and I just hope and pray that all the people that said they would leave the country if Trump won, do exactly that or have already gone - get outa here, you're a waste of life

Return to The Lounge