Quick trivia...

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:07 pm

wormer wrote:FatPig got the movie right.

Hey.... I know I got the movie right, but there's no need for name calling.... :(

I'm very sensative you know... :cry:
**SPECIAL EDITION**

CurveBall - "It might be YOUR biggest game of the year but it really doesn't seem to be as big a deal for Dallas fans anymore."

Oopsies! What's that taste like?

Hog

Postby wormer » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:45 am

Sorry BTP.... I hope you were not too traumatized down thier in Fredericksburg. So, you must either work for GEICO or at the Stucky's right? Those are the only two things in Frednecksburg that I know of.
Have pet sitting needs in Rockville, Gaithersburg, Olney or Montgomery Village? Contact me. I own Fetch! Pet Care of Rockville - Gaitthersburg.

Hog

Postby floridaskinsfan » Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:35 am

Silence of the Lambs. TV Sportscaster-he did not have a name

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:25 pm

wormer wrote:Sorry BTP.... I hope you were not too traumatized down thier in Fredericksburg. So, you must either work for GEICO or at the Stucky's right? Those are the only two things in Frednecksburg that I know of.

Hey..... wer becomin more yankee like down her!

We've got good old Stucky's, GEICO, and they built this fancy new place so more peepull can make some money....I can fill up my old TRUCK on gas there too.... the only thing wrong with it is that thay named it after somethin that usually goes in the toilet.... CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! I think it's called Sheetz.... it's mighty fancy though.... you should come down an check it out whenever yer out yonder.... :up:
**SPECIAL EDITION**

CurveBall - "It might be YOUR biggest game of the year but it really doesn't seem to be as big a deal for Dallas fans anymore."

+++

Postby NikiH » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:27 pm

Hey I thought I heard he was in Days of Thunder?? Where is his resume or bio posted?? LOL

BTW Fredericksburg is HUGE! I hate driving in that darn place! That one shopping center with the big Chuck E Cheese type place. YIKES
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:49 pm

NikiH wrote:BTW Fredericksburg is HUGE! I hate driving in that darn place! That one shopping center with the big Chuck E Cheese type place. YIKES

Yes it is huge, It seems they built a small city.... but forgot to build main roads to get to the city..... Everything surrounds route 3, and thats basically the only road to get anywhere..... and I don't even dare venture near there during the weekend, around daylight hours.... If I need to go north.... i usually go south first towards Massaponex just to get around the mess.....
**SPECIAL EDITION**

Hog

Postby wormer » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:13 am

It was Silence of the Lambs & he did play a sportscaster. He DID have a name though. It's a bit tricky becase his aprearance is on a TV that is playing in the background in the FBI headquarters.
Have pet sitting needs in Rockville, Gaithersburg, Olney or Montgomery Village? Contact me. I own Fetch! Pet Care of Rockville - Gaitthersburg.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:42 pm

He is also in 8 seconds, again I'm pretty sure he played himself as he actually covered Lane Frost during that time period.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Return to The Lounge