Biggest problem with NCAA Football Div 1 FCS

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
Hog

Re: Biggest problem with NCAA Football Div 1 FCS

Postby flamethrower » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:55 pm

DEHog wrote:
TexasCowboy wrote:No, I meant Division II Tulane, S. Alabama Troy, Southern Miss, Akron, Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Kent State, Miami Ohio,
Ohio U,Toledo Gulf Coast Kentucky, Louisville Eastern Michigan, Western Michigan Central MichiganIllinois, Northwestern, Northern Illinois,
Ball State, Indiana, Purdue, Western Kentucky Central Conference, U of Houston La Tech, U La Monroe, U La Lafayette Mid Western conference
Air Force, New Mexico, New Mexico State, UTEP, UTSA, Texas State, Rice, North Texas State South Western Conference Boise State, Idaho, BYU, Utah,
Utah State, Wyoming, Colorado, Colorado State UNLV, Nevada, Hawaii, San Diego Sate, Fresno State, and San Jose State Appalachian State, Charlotte,
Duke, East Carolina, North Carolina, Wake Forest, Coastal Carolina, and Clemson B.C. , U Mass, U Conn, Buffalo, Syracuse, Army, Rutgers, Temple
, Navy, Maryland, Marshal, Old Dominion U A B, Vanderbilt, MTSU, Memphis, Florida I U, Florida A U, S Florida, U C Florida

Maybe you keep a few to kinda balance it out but the rest? I would easily give over to Division II play even though their basketball
programs are competing in Division I

:hmm: Why would these school go to DII below teams like Delaware, JMU and Richmond? Playing the likes of Fayetteville State University, Ferris State University, University of Findlay, Florida Institute of Technology
..They's FBS 1 and FCS 1 maybe that's where the confusion is...

Let's look at who gets kicked out. Starting with the P-5 level.
SEC would Lose Kentucky and Vanderbilt. Both are founding members. Neither moved up to the SEC.
BIG 10 would lose Illinois, Northwestern, Indiana, Purdue who are founding members. Along with Maryland, and Rutgers who the BIG 10 happily added.
ACC would lose Duke, North Carolina, Wake Forest who are founding members of the ACC along with BC, Syracuse, Louisville, and Clemson. Clemson last year won the Football championship, and is in the playoffs again this year.
PAC 12 loses Colorado, and Utah. Colorado was formerly a Big 12 school. And Utah did actually move up.
Notice that the Big 12 he omitted. I wonder why?
Now for the part that really makes no sense here. He basically wants to throw the entire G-5 level down to DIV 2. Cause supposedly they can't compete. OK last year Oklahoma lost to at least 1 G-5 school.
Boise State historically beat those supposed Juggernauts all the time.
Let's look at DIV 1 after his stupidity takes over
BIG 10 only has 8 schools. Now according to the bylaws. You must have 10 schools to be a football conference
ACC also would be in trouble. Cause 7 of the schools currently in are gone.
SEC only loses 2. It's safe
PAC 12 loses it's last 2 members admitted
Let's look at the conferences after the "Unworthy members" are booted.
BIG 10 Penn State, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa
SEC Texas A&M, LSU, Arkansas, Missouri, Ole Miss, Miss St. , Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida
ACC has Miami Fla, Florida St., Georgia Tech, N.C. State, Pittsburgh, Virginia, and Virginia Tech
PAC 10 has USC, UCLA, Cal, Stanford, Oregon, Oregon St., Washington, Washington St. , Arizona, Arizona State
Big 12 Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor, TCU, Oklahoma, Ok. State, Kansas, Kansas St. Iowa St., West Virginia
Along with Notre Dame.
Well that's 46 schools. 23 bowl games can be filled. I wonder how they will fill the other 18 that are now not gonna be able to be played because 2/3rds of the DIV 1 FBS are Gone.
The
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Let's take a look at the Div 1 FCS level. The one that someone claims doesn't exist.
Big Sky
Southern Utah, Weber State, Northern Arizona, Sacromento State, Eastern Washington, Montana State, Montana, U.C. Davis, North Dakota, Northern Colorado, Idaho State, Cal Poly, Portland State.
Big South
Kennesaw State, Monmouth, Charleston Southern, Liberty, Presbyterian, Garder-Webb
Colonial
James Madison, Stony Brook, Elan, New Hampshire, Delaware, Richmond, Villanova, Townson, Maine, Albany, Rhode Island, William and Mary
Ivy League
Yale, Columbia, Dartmouth, Penn, Cornell, Harvard, Princeton, Brown
Mid East Atlantic
N.C. A&T, Bethune-Cookman, Howard, Hampton, North Carolina Central, Norfolk State, Savannah State, Delaware State, Florida A&M, South Carolina State, Morgan State,
Missouri Valley
North Dakota State, South Dakota State, U N I, Western Illinois, South Dakota, Youngston State, Southern Illinois, Missouri State, Indiana State
North East
Central Connecticut State, Bryant, Duquesne, Bryant, St.Francis U, Wagner, Sacred Heart, Robert Morris
Ohio Valley
Jacksonville State, Austin Peay, Eastern Illinois, U.T. Martin, South East Missouri State, Murray State, Tennessee State, Tennessee Tech
Patriot League
Lehigh, Colgate, Fordham, Holy Cross, Lafayette, Bucknell, Georgetown
Pioneer League
San Diego, Drake, Valparaiso, Campbell, Butler, Dayton, Mariest, Morehead State, STetson, Davidson,
Southern
Wofford, Samford, Furman, Western Carolina, Mercer, Citadel, Chattanooga, ETSU, VMI
Southland
Central Arkansas, Sam Houston State, McNeese , Nichols, South Eastern Louisiana, Northwestern State, Stephen F. Austin, Abilene Christian, Lamar, Incarnate World, Houston Baptist
South Western Athletic
East division
Alcorn State, Alabama State, Jackson State, Alabama A&M, Mississippi Valley State
West Division
Grambling State, Southern University, Prairie View A&M, Texas Southern, Arkansas Pine Buff

I just listed the entire Div 1 FCS level. But according to someone here. This doesn't exist. The University of Idaho is moving down to this level starting next year.
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:33 pm

^^^^ someone can't stop lying her ass off ^^^^ show me where I said it fails to exist? I said the issue is 129 teams existing on 1 level, when many of these colleges are better off playing at division 2 or 3, cleans out the clutter of having to? pick the playoff teams, along with? reducing bowl games this is why, I cited the NFL in their current system, 4 division winners, 2 wild cards, the rest are going home until next year. nothing complicated about it! The NCAA is the only ones continually confusing things, by having this sort of system in place, takes the best teams out of the picture and
is the worst mess
I'M AM LUCIFER THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:10 pm

OK time to open the History books.
Let's make like Mr. Pebody, and Sherman. Set the year to 1978
The NCAA set up Div 1 into 1A, and 1AA. Now known as Div 1 FBS, and FCS.
The FBS level Formerly Div 1A is the Bowl game level. It consists of the BIG 10, SEC, ACC, PAC 12, Big 12, AAC, Mountain West, MAC, Conference USA, and Sunbelt conferences, and 4, or 5 independents .
FCS Level Formerly Div 1AA consists of Big Sky, Big South, Colonial Athletic Association, Ivy League, Mid-Eastern Atlantic Conference, Missouri Valley Football Conference, Ohio Valley Conference, Patriot League, Pioneer Football League, Southern Conference, Southland Confernece, Southwestern Athletic Conference.
In football there are 252 schools in Div 1. 128 in FCS, and 124 in FBS.
Yet according to someone here. DIV 1 FBS don't exist. His continued argument for the "Unworthy schools" to be tossed all the way down to DIV 2 shows that he has no clue at all.
DIV 1 FCS does exist. They have played their championship game in Frisco Texas. OOOOOps I meant Dallas Texas. Cause according to Jerrah Jones. His headquarters, and practice facility are in Dallas Texas. Toyota stadium. Where MLS team Dallas Burn plays at. Is where the FCS Championship has taken place in the past.
Jan 06 2018 North Dakota State beat James Madison 17-13
In fact the FCS has had a playoff every season since they were split from the FBS. Since 1978. Not just this year.
Using Google took me less than 5 minutes to find this information.
What does the NFL have to do with the NCAA? Who by the way was playing football over 20 years before the NFL was even thought of.
Cowturd troll owner here

Skins History Buff

Postby welch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Russell Maryland, University of Miami, just before a bowl game to decide a national championship: "We're not getting paid for the seasons we play, and you want us to play extra games?"

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:02 pm

OK The NCAA won't allow the players to get paid. But, if it did. Then there would be about 20 schools that would be able to pay their players. No problem. But, most are in either the SEC, or Big 12-2.
OK now for my comment about the NCAA joke of a playoffs for Div 1 FBS. And, yes it was a JOKE!
There was an unbeaten team that was not even allowed to compete for the Mythical National Championship. Because of the stupidity of ESiPN.
My plan is simple, and will work. Make an 8 team playoff. After merging it down to 8 conferences of 16 teams.
BIG 10+4 just adds 2 schools
SEC just adds 2 schools
ACC makes Notre Dame go all in, and add 1 more school
PAC 12 adds 4 more schools
Big 12-2 adds 6 schools, or get's absorbed by other P-5 level conferences.
AAC adds 4 schools
Mountain West adds 4 schools
MAC adds 4 more schools
Conf USA merges with Sunbelt after the smoke clears
That gets it down to 9 conferences at most
MAC or Conf USA will get left out depending on which is the lower ranked
Use the bowl games that have tradition. Rose, Cotton, Orange, Fiesta, Sugar, and Peach Bowl for all but the Championship game.
Championship game is played at the site of the Super Bowl.
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:10 pm

Well today Alabama players got their championship rings. Yet, they had to twitter and throw smack at the only unbeaten team in NCAA FCS level. Here's a hint. It was not a P-5 level school. If they wanna talk smack to UCF. They should play them. Not avoid them.
This alone proves the point of the NCAA DIV 1 FBS needing to be fixed. If a team ain't good enough to play. Don't even comment on them on social media.
SEC has 14 schools in it. I bet they could add 2 more no problem.
BIG 10 has 14 schools in it. I bet they could add 2 more no problem.
ACC has 14 schools in it. I bet they could add 2 more no problem.
PAC 12 has 12 schools in it. I bet they could add 4 more no problem.
Big 12 has 10 schools in it. I know they won't ever add anymore til they disband.
AAC has UCF in it who didn't lose a game last year. It has 12 schools in it. Half of them routinely beat P-5 schools every few years.
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:48 pm

Yeah It's funny how the Gloryholers seem to love Boise State this years NFL Draft. Yet according to this stupid troll. Boise State supposedly don't produce NFL talent.
Cowturd troll owner here

Return to The Lounge