XFL might be coming back in 2020

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
Hog

XFL might be coming back in 2020

Postby flamethrower » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:30 pm

I am happy for this. More football is a good thing.
But, I feel that putting all 8 teams in NFL markets is not gonna work.
I feel that the XFL will go New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, L.A. , Santa Clara, Denver, and Seattle Wa will be the XFL's reboot first 8 cities. In my opinion.
How I would do this is to put it in markets that have neither had NFL teams, or markets that the NFL has abandoned. San Diego, Saint Louis would be the 2 former NFL markets I would go into at the start. Orlando Florida, Oklahoma City, Portland Oregon, Hartford Ct, Milwaukee, and San Antonio Texas would be the markets I would begin in.
East Division would be Saint Louis, Orlando, Hartford, and Milwaukee
West Division would be Oklahoma City, Portland, San Diego, and San Antonio
Because I would want to build my fanbase with Cities that either have been screwed over by the NFL, or Cities that the NFL has said basically are not worthy to be in the NFL.
As far as scheduling. I would do the league in 2 division East and West. Then I would play 10 game schedule for each team. You have 4 teams in your division. That means you play 6 divisional games. Then you also play the other complete Division 1 time. That is 4 games.
Then the Divisional champs play the best 2 non divisional teams in the playoffs first round. Then the 2 winning teams play for the championship game. Championship game is for 1.5 million purse, and a big ring. Trophy is like the NHL's stanley cup. If the team wants to keep it. They buy a replica.
Also I would plan if the XFL survives for 5 years to expand by 2 teams. Salt Lake City Utah, and Birmingham Alabama. That moves it to 10 teams. 8 Divisional games, 5 games cross Division, and 1 game that is a "Rival Game". And, in 5 years you would see rivalries develop. The "Rival" game would be a game that you play against your biggest rival in a neutral site. That way we keep an even number of games.
10-15 years if the league is still profitable, and thriving. I would then expand again. Now I would move into NFL markets. New York, and L.A. .
That is 12 teams you play 10 divisional games, and 6 cross divisional games.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Return to The Lounge