Radio and Matrix Revolutions

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
... deep in TX

Radio and Matrix Revolutions

Postby Texas Hog » Tue May 11, 2004 11:51 am

I finally rented this one the other night. What a great movie! Really enjoyed it.

I also rented the last Matrix and was pretty disappointed in it. I didn't feel like they spent enough time in the Matrix. Good animation, but the battles were a little unrealistic and too many love stories.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Postby redskinz4ever » Tue May 11, 2004 2:00 pm

thank you someone who agrees with me.why did we like the matrix in the first place...BULLET TIME...KUNG FU.not the real time crap.REDSKINZ4EVER!!!!!
TOUCHDOWN .....WASHINGTON REDSKINS !!!!

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Tue May 11, 2004 8:52 pm

I hindsight, I'm gonna have to go against a previous post of mine. The more and more I think about it, the more I liked the original movie.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Wed May 12, 2004 9:53 am

what about Radio....didn't anyone else feel like this was a pretty well done football movie?
We'll miss you, Joe.

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Wed May 12, 2004 10:09 am

Texas Hog wrote:what about Radio....didn't anyone else feel like this was a pretty well done football movie?

Have not gotten it yet, but be honest with me Texas Hog...is it a feel good movie, that might have you in tears. Kinda along the lines of Brian's Song

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Wed May 12, 2004 10:19 am

yes, but well done...and the football scenes are very realistic, I thought...reminded me of twoadays
We'll miss you, Joe.

Hog

Postby Kentucky Fried Hog » Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:35 pm

IMO - It's amazing to me how the Wachowski brother's took such a potentially awesome trilogy and turned it into total crap. The first Matrix was great then Reloaded came along. I didn't think it could get any worse but then Revolutions came out. This movie made Reloaded look pretty good after all.

redskinz4ever - You're right on the money. The Kung Fu/intense fight scenes was scattered about in Reloaded but virtually non-existent in Revolutions. I'm still a huge fan of the first Matrix movie, I'm just going to pretend that the sequels never happened.

Return to The Lounge