Guess Who's Back

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
Hog

Guess Who's Back

Postby gambit187 » Fri May 28, 2004 3:16 pm

After a weak's suspension The craziest cowboy fan is back (dayum i must be glutton for punishment).

What up spendskin, my most hated rival and, my most respected franchise.

Call my crazy, but dayum i missed you sorry , loyal burgandy and gold, trash talking, beer swiggin, hog loving, always ganging up on me, never beatin my cowboys faces.

I must admit i was having intelligent VS. conversation.

Tried some eagle chat boards, ummm can u say missing a few braincells. Tried Raiders but they hate there team more then anyone else. The I tried some Redskin boards on Monday or tuesday.......(i'm sorry for cheating on u you guys with another board) and needless to say man they all need a few more "Jakes posting". SO I AM BACK ....

lol gLAD TO BE BACK IN CYBERSPACE WITH YOU.

Let the Debates begin

P.S. staying away from you guys i watched all three movies volumes of Lord of the Rings for the first time.....AWESOME!!!!

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri May 28, 2004 3:25 pm

Ugh, I'd take "day**" out of ur post before u get banned again. i got warned before about that. just a heads up for ya.

so what did u get suspended for?
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby RedskinsRule56 » Fri May 28, 2004 3:50 pm

Gambit I did not even notice you were gone! What were u suspended for? I actually value what you have to say despite you being a Cowboys fan because you know football. Which is an odd thing for a Pukes fan!
"SUCK FOR LUCK"

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Fri May 28, 2004 4:11 pm

Gambit? Who's "Gambit"?
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Fri May 28, 2004 4:42 pm

Sorry G just didn't see this as being Redskins related?? I had a hard time deciding between here or the smack forum. I settled on here...wouldn't want to see you get suspended again :^o
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Fri May 28, 2004 4:51 pm

We figured you had admitted to yourself that you ARE a Redskins Fan and didn't know how to tell us :)

Welcome Back and remember when in Redskin Fan country do like Redskin fans do Follow the rules or bend them but don't break them

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Fri May 28, 2004 5:19 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:Ugh, I'd take "day**" out of ur post before u get banned again. i got warned before about that. just a heads up for ya.

so what did u get suspended for?

He was suspended for repeated offenses of name-calling... I will never suspend or ban anyone for anything other than disobeying the rules of the board.

I'd say welcome back Gambit, but I'd be lying if I said that I had missed you or even thought aloud how nice it was around here without you. :shock:

But some of that has to do with the fact that the instances of your rule breaking started to out-weigh the instances of you posting something intelligible to a thread. I hope that the time off allowed you to at least realize what we're after here... good football conversation.

Not personal attacks... not senseless flaming.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri May 28, 2004 6:02 pm

He was suspended for repeated offenses of name-calling... I will never suspend or ban anyone for anything other than disobeying the rules of the board.

I know you wouldn't BH. I just thought that "Dayum" was too close to the real thing and that all such language should be kept in the smack forum...., for the childrens sake lol :lol:

Sorry if I misunderstood. I wasn't trying to stir up any trouble.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Fri May 28, 2004 7:39 pm

Gambit, I WILL welcome you back. Every once in every other third blue moon, you contribute something purposeful.
I'm sorry you got thrown out for a week. Truthfully, I was unaware.
Huh.
Anyway, welcome back.
I'll be looking for that visor at Camp.
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

Postby Brandon777 » Fri May 28, 2004 8:09 pm

Welcome back. I got a warning one time when I first came here. The Lord of the Rings trilogy are incredible movies. Some of the best movies ever made.
Let us all gather around and drink the Cooley-Aid of the Redskins.

piggie

Postby ChillWill » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:01 pm

Glad your back Gambit.

We'll need your feedback when the season starts.

+++

Postby NikiH » Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:52 pm

Welcome back Gambit. I didn't really notice you were gone either. Had alot going on lately. Hope you stick to the rules, at least until you come out of the closet as a Redskin's fan! BTW I will never watch another Lord of the Rings movie again. I watched the first one and it was completely awesome until the end. I felt so cheated. Like it ended right in the middle. I knew if I saw another it'd be the same way, so I'll pass. LOL I'll wait until they're done, maybe and rent them.
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Hog

Postby General Failure » Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:04 pm

They're done now. Return of The King is out on DVD.
I got your number. I steal your thunder. I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm.

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:47 pm

Welcome Back :-)
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

Return to The Lounge