The Sopranos will not be taped until early next year!

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
Junior Hog

The Sopranos will not be taped until early next year!

Postby Jake » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:40 pm

Ahhh!!! I'm so mad about this! I need that show! It's the only reason Sunday nights without football are interesting!

I saw this in the Peter King link that oafusp posted:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/w ... index.html

NO SOPRANOS? NO! WE CAN'T BEAR IT! From Darryl Bartsche of Blue Springs, Mo.: "Are you kidding me? Sopranos will not be on for 23 months? You give great insight on the football scene but even a better evaluation on the best show on TV!''

So I was curious and found this:

06.01.2004 | Sopranos to return for sixth season

The Sopranos is set for a sixth season. The ten-episode sixth season will begin production in early 2005. No date is available for when the season will premiere. Check back for details.

http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/news/index.shtml

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I'm going to graduate by the time I see a NEW espisode of the Sopranos!Literally! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:52 pm

I am getting so used to this bullcrap. I swear, the quality of the show has taken a major dump the past two seasons. I ended up a bigger fan of "Carnivale" and "Deadwood".
'Sopranos' can go bite the wax tadpole.
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

scooter

Postby Scooter » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:06 am

I'm a Soprano's fan all the way - and it won't air until 2006! I think it's a great cast. The writing has been a little weak since the first & second seasons. They're in a catch-22, they can sign other actors, but they can't get whacked too soon... this is a tough series to keep running - very challenging. I'll stick with it -
T is the new Teflon Don!

scooter

Postby Scooter » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:06 am

I'm a Soprano's fan all the way - and it won't air until 2006! I think it's a great cast. The writing has been a little weak since the first & second seasons. They're in a catch-22, they can sign other actors, but they can't get whacked too soon... this is a tough series to keep running - very challenging. I'll stick with it -
T is the new Teflon Don!

Return to The Lounge