College Baseball

Wanna talk about politics, your favorite hockey team... vegetarian recipes?
-----------

College Baseball

Postby Smithian » Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:53 pm

Darnit, #8 Arkansas, my only favorite team before the Redskins, are getting killed by #1 Texas... Do any of you all have favorite College teams that you follow a ton?

Also, for you who want to watch is so you can make fun of me; turn on ESPN 2.
"I said when he retired that Joe Gibbs was the best coach I'd ever faced." - Bill Parcells

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:46 pm

I saw Texas' record before they entered the College World Series and said they're gonna win it. They're the only team with at least 50 wins. Smithian, at least you're not an Orioles fan.

I'm too busy watching my sorry Orioles lose to the friggin Rockies. The Rockies are HORRIBLE and the O's are still losing. Stupid fat Ponson. God he sucks!
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

Hog

Postby Kentucky Fried Hog » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:55 pm

Well, being from Kentucky, I'm a huge UK Wildcats fan. We don't have much of a baseball or football team, but most people know who has the most wins among all college Division 1 basketball teams. Yeah, you guessed it. Tubby has gone out and recruited an awesome freshman class this year. The thing about college basketball that sucks though, is that we'll probably only have these guys for one, maybe two years.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:59 pm

I really only follow Maryland since I live in Baltimore. They're a pretty decent team and have been getting some good spotlight. I enjoy watching them more than the NBA.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

-----------

Postby Smithian » Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:06 pm

We lost 13-2... Time to get back to some football! We're going to not only tear Texas up for this lost, we're going to beat LSU senseless in War Memorial stadium in Little Rock! We're 14-0 in Little Rock under Houston nutt, 15-0 after LSU!

Also, people. I need to sell a couple tickets to the Arkansas-Texas game, so you Texas Longhorn fans, if any, you interested? They're bad enough seats that we bought different seats for this year, but still.
"I said when he retired that Joe Gibbs was the best coach I'd ever faced." - Bill Parcells

Return to The Lounge