Buck and Aikman can bite me

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
The Evil Straw

Postby Fios » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:22 pm

My favorite part of the Aikman commentary was when Rothelsblah threw a pass at the feet of one of his receivers in the flat. Aikman says "all things considered, that wasn't a bad pass."
I turned to my friend and said "if all things considered means throwing the ball backwards or throwing an interception, Aikman is dead on with that comment"
RIP Sean Taylor

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:31 pm

^^^ exactly! I mean these guys just "say" the most ridiculous things and nobody ever bothers to critique the language or the content.

The other amazing thing is that people still react to what was said as you can tell from this thread. Some fans actually think that these are credible statements. :shock:
The Redskins need to have a plan for how to put a product on the field that will be consistently competitive and they need to stick with that plan - it's taken years to become as bad as we are and it will be years getting out of it

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:08 pm

SkinsJock wrote:^^^ exactly! I mean these guys just "say" the most ridiculous things and nobody ever bothers to critique the language or the content.

The other amazing thing is that people still react to what was said as you can tell from this thread. Some fans actually think that these are credible statements. :shock:

Hey, I just thought of something. :celebrate: :lol:

Perhaps the reason they were slammin'Ramsey is because the Skins, in essence ruined FOX's national telecast.

Sure, the game was played in DC, but by no means was FOX there to cover OUR team. It probably was supposed to be Big Ben and the Stillers tramplin' the Skins, so when the Skins literally "flipped the script on 'em" (yup, I ooze street cred. :wink:), they were forced to meticulously lambaste Ramsey and the Skins.

Godd thing that it was a nationally-televised game. The Skins sent a message to the rest of the league. Our dynasty begins now. :rock:

HTTR
Back and better than ever!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:20 pm

...Our dynasty begins now....

For some of us this began in 2004 when THE coach returned.

we just did not know how much needed to be done! The improvements have been dramatic and we are in for a very good season.

HTTR
The Redskins need to have a plan for how to put a product on the field that will be consistently competitive and they need to stick with that plan - it's taken years to become as bad as we are and it will be years getting out of it

Hog

Postby skinsfano28 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:42 pm

instaed of listening to these fools...why not listen to sonny and sam? just turn down the TV, and listen to the radio--soooooo much better and they actaully know what they are talking about
Sean, may you always rest in peace and look down on us with the same love that we look up to you.

Hail to the Redskins!

-------

Postby RedskinsFreak » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:36 am

skinsfano28 wrote:instaed of listening to these fools...why not listen to sonny and sam? just turn down the TV, and listen to the radio--soooooo much better and they actaully know what they are talking about

Out of habit, I still did that last year. After 16 games, it became quite easy to endure Larry. He slowly realized S&S are the stars of the broadcast.
***** Hail To The Redskins!!! *****

BA + MS = A New Beginning

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007