Most important things tonight?

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
-------

Most important things tonight?

Postby RedskinsFreak » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:40 am

Probably won't see much of the first units vs. the Ravens. (at most, a quarter)

With that in mind, what's the most compelling aspect of this game (other than the obvious avoidance of injury)?

I'll be looking for improvement in pass pressure w/o the use of the blitz, the battle for the last WR spot, and Rock vs. Nemo.

You?
***** Hail To The Redskins!!! *****

BA + MS = A New Beginning

piggie

Postby ComebackSkins » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:18 am

I'll be hoping for an injury free game first and a bit of production from ramsey and the o-line.

just some rhythm to end the preseason for the starters. So we can dominate the bears next week.

haha

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:38 am

Ramsey! Ramsey! Ramsey! He needs to send a message to all his critics. He's the QB of this team, and he needs to play like it tonight. No INTs and a couple TDs should do the trick.
Back and better than ever!

Mmmm...donuts
Location: How much text will they let me fit in this 'Location' space? I mean, can I just keep writing and wr

Postby joebagadonuts » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:19 am

i'd be surprised if ramsey is in the game long enough to have th opportunity to throw 2 tds.
I'm a jack of all trades, the master of three
Rockin' the tables, rockin' the mikes, rockin' the young lay-dees.

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:36 am

joebagadonuts wrote:i'd be surprised if ramsey is in the game long enough to have th opportunity to throw 2 tds.

I'd be estatic if he throws them in the short amount of time he's in the game!!!! Think big joebagadonuts. Ramsey's got the gun, and our offense is beginning to click. It's tme for him to shine!!!!
Back and better than ever!

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:02 pm

Play no starters at all tonight! Avoid injuries to our 1st stringers. Tonight we should focus on the play of the scrubs so we can make a final decision who to keep/cut.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

Hog

Postby gregory smith » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:27 pm

I say let Ramsey play the entire first half regardless of what other starters remain in the game. He needs the work.

spudstr04

Postby spudstr04 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:51 pm

Ramsey needs to have over 150 yds and at least 1 TD and NO PIX with 60% or better completion...or Brunell might be the starter.........

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:56 pm

Justice Hog wrote:Play no starters at all tonight! Avoid injuries to our 1st stringers. Tonight we should focus on the play of the scrubs so we can make a final decision who to keep/cut.

I echo these sentiments :rock: - we do not need to do anything tonight except get ready for next week and make descisions on who to keep!

If anyone needs more work then they should "stay back" after practice every day until they get it right! I would suggest writing on the blackboard 50 times "I must not throw interceptions" would be a good start! :roll:

This is the NFL people and we play it for real in a little over 9 days. They better have it in gear by now.
Robert Griffin will become a really good NFL QB he's got the physical attributes and he knows what he has to do to

hopefully Kirk Cousins can take advantage of this opportunity till RG3 is ready to play again

HAIL

Week 3 - 27-21

Domin8

Postby SKINZ_DOMIN8 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:53 pm

REDEEMEDSKIN wrote:Ramsey! Ramsey! Ramsey! He needs to send a message to all his critics. He's the QB of this team, and he needs to play like it tonight. No INTs and a couple TDs should do the trick.

That's asking a lot though. :?
***Poster of the Year*** Hail to the Redskins. Everything else is inferior. Guess who's not a HOMER on this site.

Hog

Postby HailSkins94 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:59 pm

I'm definately looking forward to Nemo and Rock pounding the ball hard, Ramsey showing well, Arrington showing he will be able to start on opening day, and NO INJURIES!
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:51 pm

1. No Injuries

2. Ramsey doesn't get of to a slow start, he doesn't have to light it up. But I don't think he should be struggling early in the last pre-season game. I'd like to see him take the team down the field and put points on the board then I'd like to see him and the rest of the starters on the sidelines. The O-line may play longer but I hope not.

3. The D to continue to gel and get healthy

4. Younger players and players on the bubble showing that the want to be Redskins.

I'll settle for #1 anything else is a plus
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007