Redskins/Raven Scrimmage at FedEx Field 2006

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:47 pm

JF is holding the microphone. :wink:
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

piglet

Postby MonkInHOF » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:05 am

Man its gonna b kul to b wit nuyhin but Redskins Fans. The long drivr from Texas is so worth it. Wut will every1 do after each practice?

Hell no, Irvin dont go!
Hell no, Irvin dont go!

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:45 am

How are they going to get rid of the Ravens Fans to hold fan appreciation day ??? They should NOT be allowed to attend. I think this is going to be a fiasco. Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

^^^^

Postby Punu » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:59 pm

SkinsChic wrote:How are they going to get rid of the Ravens Fans to hold fan appreciation day ??? They should NOT be allowed to attend. I think this is going to be a fiasco. Hmmmmmmmmmm

could be... but were going to out number them 5 to 1 if not more....
Let's show them what were made of... :D
Skins Crazy... I get it from my pops

Don't matter where you are.... YOUR IN REDSKINS COUNTRY!

Junior Hog

Postby Jake » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:46 pm

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=4628

The Redskins released a schedule of their plans that day and from what I can gather, I assume there are no autograph sessions. What a bummer. It doesn't sound like a real interesting fan appreciation day to me.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008

RIP JPFair
RIP VetSkinsFan

#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!

||||

Postby Redskins Rule » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:56 pm

Jake wrote:http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=4628

The Redskins released a schedule of their plans that day and from what I can gather, I assume there are no autograph sessions. What a bummer. It doesn't sound like a real interesting fan appreciation day to me.

Yeah, that seems kind of boring! I wonder if they're just saying that on their website because they want all Raven fans out of the stadium before the real fun starts. They did say they were doing autographs before didn't they? I don't know but if that is the actual schedule then its not going to be as much fun as I thought.
Redskins Rule!!!

DUMP SI!!!

TAILGATING

Postby CMR REDSKINS » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:28 am

MY HUSBAND & I WILL DEFINITELY BE THERE! GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAILGATING ALL TOGETHER WOULD BE GREAT/SE YA 8-5 AND 8-19

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:51 pm

I guess if you're going to Fan Appreciation Day solely for autographs then maybe you'd find the schedule disappointing. Although, for all we know, the Redskin players will be 'available' at the fence after all those festivities to sign a few autographs.

They basically have everything else you would normally have on Fan Appreciation Day but instead of a half-speed intersquad 11 on 11 drill for a game... you get to see a scrimmage against the Ravens and you can sit down in convenient seating for the whole day without lugging all the stuff down to the field with you. I'm sure the Comcast best dressed gig will be a hoot too. There will be some pretty darn cute kids decked out in full Redskins regalia and cheerleader outfits. And likely some pretty crazily dressed adults too.

They're giving away a bunch of stuff... I mean geepers, sounds like a pretty good day to me.

I myself am looking forward to hitting Fed Ex for the game and tailgating with some of my THN brothers and sisters, so not getting any autographs really ain't but a thing for me. You'll rarely meet more THN staff members at a game either... many of the gang will be there to open what I think is going to be a fantastic Redskins season. What better way to kick things off?

We'll likely be at the usual spot in the Green lot (A75), but we'll let you know if for some reason that changes. It isn't likely too, but we'll formalize our plans next week when camp starts and post our plans to the board. I hope to see a bunch of you out there, and if it'll make you guys feel better, I'll even sign a few autographs. :wink:

ROTFALMAO
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:32 pm

BossHog wrote:I mean geepers

Take that potty mouth to smack! :lol:
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piglet

Postby edgardiner » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:23 am

I'll be there from Fla. Green lot A75
MrEd

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:34 am

I was really planning on coming to this event; however, I recently was told that my band now has a "gig" that day. Bastards. Oh well, I'll see ya at training camp on the 8th.
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

piglet

Postby JR_USCG_GOSKINS » Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:03 pm

I can't wait, I had fun last year at M&T, but we were out numbered by the Raven fans. I don't post alot on the website, but i've been coming here and reading everyone elses post for the last three years. I really enjoy coming here, it's such a great bunch of loyal fans. If we have time, and if we get there early enough we might stop by A75. Last year, me and my older son went to the Seattle game and we had to park outside the stadium and hop on a bus. For the Scrimmage Game is the Fedex Field parking lot going to be open to the public.

Hail to the redskins,

SEMPER PARATUS
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

^^^^

Postby Punu » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:46 pm

I hope it's still A 75, I'll be there bright and early!

^^^^

Postby Punu » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:48 pm

edgardiner wrote:I'll be there from Fla. Green lot A75

long ways! Hope you have fun!

Photo Hog

Postby tazlah » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:25 pm

It appears doubtful that we'll have the THN tailgating stuff (tent, tables, BBQ, etc.) for the scrimmage... :cry:

But we'll be there regardless. :up:

Bring what you can for a great time!
If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007