OFFICIAL Training Camp Schedule Announced

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
^^^^

Postby Punu » Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:05 am

So todays practice is at 7 pm now huh... it'll be 10 degrees cooler
Skins Crazy... I get it from my pops

Don't matter where you are.... YOUR IN REDSKINS COUNTRY!

Pursuer of Justice

Postby Justice Hog » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:45 am

I am chomping at the bit, overly excited about driving down to camp tomorrow. I am leaving at 12:30 PM so, hopefully, I'll get there this year with a little more than 5 minutes left in practice.

I'm also bringing a friend (a Redskins fan this year, unlike last year...when I brought a Cowboys fan).

I'll also be bringing my VIP pass. After I use it for a bit, I intend to pass it off to a few THN brothers/sisters so they can get a little time of VIP access themselves.

Should be a blast! Can't wait!
Fran Farren
"Justice Hog"

Newark, DE

6th person to join the "new THN message boards"

Section 341, Row 8, Seats #15 & #16

"Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment."
-Mohandas Gandhi

~~

Postby REDEEMEDSKIN » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:47 am

Justice Hog wrote:I am chomping at the bit, overly excited about driving down to camp tomorrow. I am leaving at 12:30 PM so, hopefully, I'll get there this year with a little more than 5 minutes left in practice.

I'm also bringing a friend (a Redskins fan this year, unlike last year...when I brought a Cowboys fan).

I'll also be bringing my VIP pass. After I use it for a bit, I intend to pass it off to a few THN brothers/sisters so they can get a little time of VIP access themselves.

Should be a blast! Can't wait!

JH - I'm coming down as well, and would definitely enjoy the VIP access, if you were to be so kind. :) Hope to see you there!
Back and better than ever!

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007