THN fans at Camp and RedskinsTV.com

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
~~~~~~

THN fans at Camp and RedskinsTV.com

Postby Redskin in Canada » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:55 am

If you check yesterday's Nightly News for August 2, you will see a fan wearing a THN grey and burgundy T shirt. This happens briefly at the end of the video when they pan the camera to the left.

I think it is Justice Hog and somebody else but I am not 100% sure. Watch it!

http://www.redskins.com/
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:14 pm

I'm not seeing it. . .
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Photo Hog

Postby tazlah » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:20 pm

I couldn't see the THN shirt, but I don't think JH expected to be there last night.
Last edited by tazlah on Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?

+++

Postby NikiH » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:25 pm

Ok I didn't see the shirt either but Taz if you watch toward the very end I think I see BH talking to Jake right off of Marcus's left shoulder. I'll watch it a few more times but I see Mark with a hat on and he's messing with his hair and I'm almost positive that's Jake, although it's been a while since I've seen him. :hmm:
Whenever I start to get blue, I just breathe!

My favortie line from the Simpsons:

Flanders: "Looks like someone is having a pre-rapture party!"

Homer: "No Flanders, it's a meeting of gay witches for abortion , you wouldn't be interested!"

Photo Hog

Postby tazlah » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:30 pm

We didn't end up seeing Jake and Terri at the end of practice; we looked for them, especially considering Terri said she had an "interesting story" to tell me. #-o But they had a long drive ahead of them... Terri? Don't leave me hanging like that! :D
If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:39 pm

I was going to come down at 1st but then Shenia and I decided to do something since I havent been around all week. We went to this chicken and waffles joint in PG County (i hate PG). The food was sickeningly delicious and we all had a blast except for one thing. They had a live band playing in this mid-size restaurant and they were hooked into AMPS! Not only were they hooked into amps but they were all playing as loud/hard as they possibly could. The 1st thing my father told me (he's a jazz muscian) is that you dont have to play loud to sound good. They guys (who were young) seemed pretty talented but it was stripped away by the deafening experience. It was so loud that my friends and I had to literally scream at each other to hear and had to often repeat ourselves. It got so bad that I just put my head down and gave up on conversation. Thankfully they took a break when our food came out and dind't start back up till we got the check.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

^^^^^^^

Postby frankcal20 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:08 pm

I went to a german resturant like that in Vegas. I was soo hungover and the last thing I wanted to hear was a loud umpa band.

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:24 pm

... this is the Training Camp section guys...

Ok I didn't see the shirt either but Taz if you watch toward the very end I think I see BH talking to Jake right off of Marcus's left shoulder. I'll watch it a few more times but I see Mark with a hat on and he's messing with his hair and I'm almost positive that's Jake, although it's been a while since I've seen him

That's definitely not me.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:23 pm

It was me in thehogs.net shirt..but it was at the beginning of the tape and to the right...and yes..that was Jake at the end to Marcus' left.

Taz..I won't keep you hanging...it may have to wait till Saturday though.
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri
Joe Gibbs: Terri has a very good eye for talent.

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:25 pm

P.S. I don't think I look like Justice Hog but I did have my hair pulled back...and it was a quick glance.
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri

Postby nicskins06 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:10 pm

Hi Terri! We met you last night at training camp-Jason and Nicole...just wanted to say we both registered, and are looking forward to Saturday! It was great meeting you and Jake

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:29 pm

nicskins06 wrote:Hi Terri! We met you last night at training camp-Jason and Nicole...just wanted to say we both registered, and are looking forward to Saturday! It was great meeting you and Jake

Hey welcome to the site!

Postby nicskins06 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:35 pm

Chris Luva Luva wrote:
nicskins06 wrote:Hi Terri! We met you last night at training camp-Jason and Nicole...just wanted to say we both registered, and are looking forward to Saturday! It was great meeting you and Jake

Hey welcome to the site!
Thanks! Glad Terri told us about this site, its nice to get in touch with other die hard skins fans :) And Saturday is my birthday actually, and no better way to spend it than the scrimmage...hopefully it wont be too chaotic...

-About the scrimmage, I was telling Terri last night, I read that the Baltimore Ravens reserved the lower level and club seats, does anyone else know anything about that?

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:37 pm

nicskins06 wrote:
Chris Luva Luva wrote:

Hey welcome to the site!
Thanks! Glad Terri told us about this site, its nice to get in touch with other die hard skins fans :) And Saturday is my birthday actually, and no better way to spend it than the scrimmage...hopefully it wont be too chaotic...

-About the scrimmage, I was telling Terri last night, I read that the Baltimore Ravens reserved the lower level and club seats, does anyone else know anything about that?

I seriously doubt that. There wont be enough fans from either side to fill up the lower half if last year is any indication.

Last year it was 1st come 1st serve.

DM's #1 fan

Postby SkinsChic » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:42 pm

Hi !! Glad you joined the site. It's a great one and we always welcome more diehard Skins fans like you guys. It was really nice to meet you both also.

We'll probably get more details about the tailgate on Saturday tomorrow so stay tuned.
Hip Hip Hooray!!!
H.T.T.R.

Terri

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007