Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
- Posts: 6481
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:01 am
- Location: South of Heaven, trying to hit a toilet on shrooms
THN's resident jerk.
Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.
- Posts: 11238
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:01 pm
- Location: on the bandwagon
I voted Moss.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets
"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles
- Posts: 1623
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:16 pm
- Location: Ft. Lewis, WA
O-line cause Buges looks funny as hell in that pic.
- Posts: 11246
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:18 am
- Location: Mayo, Maryland
O-Line. Homer pick.
RIP Sean Taylor 1983-2007
RIP Kevin Mitchell 1971-2007
RIP Justin Skaggs 1979-2007
RIP Sammy Baugh 1914-2008
#60 Chris Samuels: 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time 6-time Pro Bowl left tackle!
- Posts: 4689
- Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:59 am
- Location: that voice in your head
People may not remember exactly what you did
or what you said....
they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.
- Posts: 2276
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:26 pm
- Location: The Moon
o line one looked great... plus Bugel looked funny
Skins Crazy... I get it from my pops
Don't matter where you are.... YOUR IN REDSKINS COUNTRY!
Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007