New forum added!

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
Site Admin

New forum added!

Postby BossHog » Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:21 pm

I thought the message boards would be an easy way for me to post as up-to-the-minute news as I could from camp, so I started this forum.

Hopefully I'll be bringing you summaries of all of the practices and posting them here along with pictures too. Anyone else who is at camp will hopefully be able to post some photos here too.

If you're getting the itch and want to talk about training camp, this is the place to do it. Make sure you check out our training camp section for everything you need to know.

:feedback;
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

piglet

Re: New forum added!

Postby CHAZZ777 » Fri Jul 25, 2003 6:57 pm

BossHog wrote:I thought the message boards would be an easy way for me to post as up-to-the-minute news as I could from camp, so I started this forum.

Hopefully I'll be bringing you summaries of all of the practices and posting them here along with pictures too. Anyone else who is at camp will hopefully be able to post some photos here too.

If you're getting the itch and want to talk about training camp, this is the place to do it. Make sure you check out our training camp section for everything you need to know.

:feedback;
I CANT WAIT TO GET THIS FOOTBALL SEASON STARTED. MY SON PICKED UP HIS FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT TODAY (COLUMBIA RAVENS) :lol: YOU COULD FEEL THE ELECTRICITY IN THE AIR FOR FOOTBALL. IT WAS VERY EXCITING. THE SKINS ARE GOING TO KICK BUTT THIS YEAR I'M CALLING IT EARLY 12-4[/quote]
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST
WWW.JOINTHECELEBRATION.COM

Postby Webskinner » Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:02 pm

I am really getting redskin excited. This is going to be a fun and winning season. It'll be great to enjoy it with all you diehards.
One of CT's more vociferous Redskins fan

Postby Skinster » Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:24 pm

Webskiner...

I am also excited about this year!! I know its possible to make into the playoffs with this team... But Ramsey has so much leanning on his shoulder's, & we have such a tuff schedule on paper..the question is can we get the passing game working well enough to open up the running game??

The thing about Spurrier's offense is that the passing game opens the running game, & that success will hinge on the quickness of the RB's getting seperation on the Line Backers's. (AKA Canidate) The Wide Recievers must run percis routes and Coles will be the decoy, & I feel Mc Cants, Johnson, Russel, Jacobs will have there oppertunities to make big plays if they stay focused.. Gardner on the other hand I feel will DOMINATE, and is the perfect compliment to Coles...

If we can get the RB's to get speration on those LB's in the open.... LOOK OUT! When we can get a defence to scheme around our RB's comming out of the backfield is when the fun & gun starts to unfold!!

Skinster!!
Skin 4 Life

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007