Camp battles

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
Brown in the Hall

Postby NC43Hog » Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:21 pm

:hail: Boss
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

piggie

Postby HogInBlacksburg » Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:31 pm

It would be great to hear how some of the lesser known guys are doing. Scott Cloman, Sultan, Cliff Russell, Marc Wilson, Molinaro, Boshetti (sp?).

I really like Cloman. We are so deep at WR... it's great! Sultan and Russell are two of the fastest guys on the team. Hopefully, they are developing the rest of their skills. It would be great to hear your opinion on these 3 in particular. I think it's now or never for Russell.

:D

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:39 am

HogInBlacksburg wrote:It would be great to hear how some of the lesser known guys are doing. Scott Cloman, Sultan, Cliff Russell, Marc Wilson, Molinaro, Boshetti (sp?).

I really like Cloman. We are so deep at WR... it's great! Sultan and Russell are two of the fastest guys on the team. Hopefully, they are developing the rest of their skills. It would be great to hear your opinion on these 3 in particular. I think it's now or never for Russell.

I like Cloman a lot too, jusy check last year's camp reports... but we're so deep at WR that he's fighting a bit of an uphill battle... I hope he can at least make the practice squad this year and stay with the team.

After some 11 on 11, they broke into some special teams drills. Bryan Barker and Bart Bartolomew took turns punting to Morton, Sean Dillard and Scott Cloman. Bartholomew is really pushing for a roster spot. He punted higher and longer than Barker once again today. All 3 return men looked good catching the ball with not a single bobble between them in 10+ kicks. Cloman was EXTREMELY noticeable today. He made 3 great catches including a hail mary type pass that he got up over everybody and pulled it down.

http://www.thehogs.net/content/story.php?id=174
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:30 am

Boss, your sitting on the cusp of 3000 posts. I'm looking forward to your pre-season battle with Jake for the posting lead. :wink:

We gonna get them Pukeboys this time, ain't we Boss?
-Roscoe P. Coltraine
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

piggie

Postby HogInBlacksburg » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:43 pm

Thanks Boss. I've never bothered to check out the reports from last year. They are awesome. :rock:

It's a great service you (and the rest of the staff) provide us working stiffs with who can't make it to camp.
It is a lot more insightful than what you get from the local media. :up:

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007