Camp Reports

Archive of our daily coverage of the Washington Redskins' 2003-2007 Training Camps.
Site Admin

Camp Reports

Postby BossHog » Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:41 am

Camp reports will start Monday. Practices are at 9:00am and 4pm, so I will be attempting to send morning reports to the board before the afternoon pracrtice.

We hope you guys enjoy the semi-live coverage, and we'll be trying to get a bunch of pics up in the 'Photo' section too.

Don't forget to send any photos you have of camp to camp@thehogs.net or photos@thehogs.net.

I'll be checking in here as often as possible and I'll be posting a meeting place at Redskin park (as soon as I can) where anyone who wants to come and meet some of theHogs.net crew can meet.

The season is upon us everybody... it's football time again!!!

redskinsmiley
Last edited by BossHog on Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

piglet

Postby martin collinson » Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:35 am

Hi Mark

I'm jealous - really jealous. Sorry I've been quite - I'll explain after camp. Have a great time - cheers Martin

Postby Webskinner » Sun Jul 27, 2003 7:25 pm

How did the Fan Day go? I sent my nephew from Sterling over to look for you guys. i hope he found someone. he, his Dad, and his brother are lifelong Skins fans from Damascus. Boys are grown up and gone now.
One of CT's more vociferous Redskins fan

piglet

Postby #1SKINFAN » Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:33 am

:lol: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PICS AND THE INFO :lol:

Site Admin

Postby BossHog » Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:22 pm

I am going to prepare a huge article about the Ken Harvey event, because to be honest with you... it was just the thrill of a lifetime.

Melanie Pierce who organized the whole event and asked if I would like to help out, made us feel as though we were family. My job for the day was to interview Redskin alumni.

We were able to sit down with George Starke, Charles Mann, Pat Fischer, Mark Moseley, Ricky Ervins, Daryl Grant and Reggie Evans.

We had a great time, met some great people, and I look forward to doing the article when I get back from camp. My girlfriend, Tazlah, was our official photgrapher and snapped about 150 pics (thanks again babe), so we'll have a few dozen of those too.

redskinsmiley
Sean Taylor was one of a kind, may he rest in peace.

Return to Redskins Training Camp - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007