Kirk Cousins to Vikings - reportedly for $84M

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Kirk Cousins to Vikings - reportedly for $84M

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:32 pm

is Cousins worth the reported $84M contract? - the answer is NO - HELL NO! - thank God we did not do this - we paid him too much already

Cousins contract value is not based on his play as a QB or if he's a good leader (he's NOT) it's SOLELY based on the QB market

https://www.cbssports.com/live/nfl-writ ... ta/463026/
Nobody really expects the Redskins to do well and this is primarily due to the way the franchise is managed.
It's not the players or the coaches fault. It's time to clean house & change the losing culture here

Hog

Re: Kirk Cousins to Vikings - reportedly for $84M

Postby flamethrower » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:14 pm

I agree that Cousins ain't the best leader. Yet, I am choosing to hold off my opinion of him til after we see him play for the Vikings.
I know as a Skins fan you don't like him. I respect that. I feel the same exact way about Brock Osweiler. Man typing his name still makes me wanna chew on a bar of soap.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:36 pm

I like Kirk Cousins - he's a good NFL QB - he is not worth the money, not even close
Nobody really expects the Redskins to do well and this is primarily due to the way the franchise is managed.
It's not the players or the coaches fault. It's time to clean house & change the losing culture here

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:18 am

Nobody is worth what the NFL players get. But, if the owners are that stupid to pay that. Oh wait. The same group that thinks 2 teams in LA, and moving 1 from San Diego was a good idea. Yes they are that stupid.
His 3 year deal is so off the chain that I can't even believe it.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Return to Around the League