a little more on coaching moves

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
aka Evil Hog

a little more on coaching moves

Postby hailskins666 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:26 am

ex cards coach mcginnis to help titans D.

Titans hire ex-Cards coach to help defense

NFL.com wire reports

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Jan. 31, 2004) -- The Tennessee Titans hired former Arizona Cardinals head coach Dave McGinnis as a defensive assistant.

McGinnis will be an assistant head coach, focusing on defense and the linebackers, according to team spokesman Robbie Bohren.

McGinnis is expected to arrive in Nashville this week.

"We're very fortunate to have Dave join our organization," Titans coach Jeff Fisher said. "I feel our players will benefit tremendously from the amount of experience he brings, not only as a head coach, but also defensively as a coordinator and linebacker coach for many years."

rest of story here:http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/TEN/7052337
for some reason i always liked this guy. every player interview i've heard where mcginnis was mentioned, was nothing but RESPECT. before gibbs was officially hired, i heard that if fassel was hired he'd likely bring in mcginnis as DC, at that point i was personally leaning toward fassel for that reason. but some how, some way, we endened up with my fantasy league coach(es) coming through. (i think we have one of the BEST coaching staffs in the league) :D :D :D :D :D :D
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Return to Around the League