Madden 2004

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
---

Madden 2004

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:30 am

Im curious to know, does anyone else here play Madden?

I'm a die-hard fan of the series, but I traded a 2nd round pick to the Bills for McGahee (spelling), I'm sorry Candidate just can't run it up the gut. It seems like Madden has our offensive blocking on point too :wink:

Hog

Postby woohit56 » Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:44 pm

YES! I was hoping for this thread before I could make it. I love the game, I'm a die hard as well.

The SKINS are great this year even though they are ranked crappy. With Coles and Candidate's speed if they get past the line or burn a corner it 6 points! Jacobs KILLS coming out of the slot too.

Trung can't run up the gut I'll you that.

You have a PS2? I play online with the headset and its great.

sfir

Postby skinsfaninroanoke » Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:56 pm

Just waiting on the PC version to come out. I am too cheap to buy the PS 2, so I have to wait a few months more.

I played NCAA 2004 in best buy while I was up near camp, and they had a surround sound setup, hdtv widescreen and chairs with subs inside of them so they vibrated with the joysticks. I think the total for all of that was well over 5000.00, but hey, one can dream :)

I like the playbooks better in the NCAA game - is the Madden 2004 books any better than the 2003? I hope so

Rich in Roanoke
Rich in Roanoke

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:23 pm

hey woo, we can play anytime. Wuts ur name so I can put U on my messenger? Mine is "Luva Luva".

Yea Candidate is not good for running up the middle and thats my style of game, I traded for McGahee, I gave the Bills a 2nd round pick. I gave the Boys Armstead, and Smoot, for Newman and a rookie OLB to replace Armstead. I resigned Wilkinson out of the free agent pool and I'm lookin for another DT and a speedy TE.

No one will give me an offer for Candidate tho....
I've been wondering if I shouldn't have gotten McGahee, he's a great back but I sometimes wonder if Candidate could get the job done, I didn't give him a fair chance.

Hog

Postby woohit56 » Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:22 pm

Cool man we will play for sure. I use my lil bros acct but I think I will make a new one for myself now. I'll try to get 'woohit56' tonight and I'll add you to my messenger too.

I thought the trouble with Trung would be fumbles but it isn't. He doesn't fumble much at all....even up the gut. The plus with the SKINS playbook is he catches everything! But I bet you can make McGahee a stud in the game too.

Hog

Postby woohit56 » Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:24 am

Luva, I am woohit56 up there now so look for me. I added you to my list so I'll catch you sometime this weekend I hope.

Return to Around the League