lynch let go by bucs....

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Joe's#1Fan

lynch let go by bucs....

Postby gibbsfan » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:25 pm

john lynch was released today according to our favorite people espn. saw it on espnews.

i would take a look at him,but as far as getting him.
only to provide more veteran leadership.he,s a little older but can still bring it.
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:34 pm

I saw that....but he's 33. I love the guys heart, but he's just too old to sign.
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

and Jackson

Postby JansenFan » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:36 am

and too expensive......btw gibbsfan. I have that car on display at home, the joe gibbs hof car with the redskins paint job. That is one sweet die-cast. Hope to get that and my three time superbowl champion hat signed by Coach Gibbs this year.
RIP 21

"Nah, I trust the laws of nature to stay constant. I don't pray that the sun will rise tomorrow, and I don't need to pray that someone will beat the Cowboys in the playoffs." - Irn-Bru

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:26 pm

JansenFan wrote:and too expensive......btw gibbsfan. I have that car on display at home, the joe gibbs hof car with the redskins paint job. That is one sweet die-cast. Hope to get that and my three time superbowl champion hat signed by Coach Gibbs this year.

i love that car and joe even signed his autograph on the roof of the car(hof-joe gibbs)ii have about a hand full of stuff he signed for me in 1993.i met joe in 93 at the charlotte motor speedway in the back of the merchandise trailer after he was done with his autograph session.most cherished moment indeed. my aunts brother in law works for joe gibbs at (joe gibbs racing )and he set it up for me to met joe after the busch race on that saturday afternoon.
pic was taken after he retired from the skins in 1993 as you can see the football he signed as well.
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Return to Around the League