Cowboys sign Wiley

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Postby DallasCowboysFan » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:22 am

Brandon777
There is nothing wrong with our O-line. They improved big time at the end of last season and did not play to their If we would've beat the Eagles we would've been probably 10 or 11th overall and we couldn't draft Sean Taylor.

Here is the RB Dallas needs to Draft if you pick up Sean Taylor! :lol: http://www.joshlittrell.com/video/Jones_vs_Taylor.wmv
Philly Lost!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer team or a nicer set of fans!

swine

Postby mickgreen58 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:56 am

I still dont understand why the Skins are so RILED up about next season. You guys are doing what you have been doing for years, loading up in the OFFSEASON, but getting GOOSED 27-0 on the field.

Remember when you guys got Deion Sanders from us?

Remember when you signed Bruce Smith?

Remember you signed that PRO BOWL Linebacking core of Jessie Armstead, Lavar Arrington, and Jerimiah Trotter?

Remember at one point you had Deion Sanders, Champ Bailey and Daryl Green in the Secondary?

Everyone was suppose to be afraid of you guys because on paper, you guys looked unbeatable.

What do you guys have to show for IT??? No Super Bowls, no Playoff appearances, nothing.

Dave Campo went 5-1 against you. He is the worst Coach in Dallas Cowboys History. Bill Parcells may go undefeated against you Skins while he is headcoach.

- Mike G.

Hog

Postby redskincity » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:03 pm

mickgreen58 wrote:I still dont understand why the Skins are so RILED up about next season. You guys are doing what you have been doing for years, loading up in the OFFSEASON, but getting GOOSED 27-0 on the field.

Remember you signed that PRO BOWL Linebacking core of Jessie Armstead, Lavar Arrington, and Jerimiah Trotter?

Remember at one point you had Deion Sanders, Champ Bailey and Daryl Green in the Secondary?

Everyone was suppose to be afraid of you guys because on paper, you guys looked unbeatable.

What do you guys have to show for IT??? No Super Bowls, no Playoff appearances, nothing.

Dave Campo went 5-1 against you. He is the worst Coach in Dallas Cowboys History. Bill Parcells may go undefeated against you Skins while he is headcoach.

- Mike G.

Well...when we brought those players in we did make it to the playoffs.

But...how come Dallas didnt win while Joe Gibbs was heading the throne???
• NFL Championships
1937, 1942, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Conference Championships
1936, 1937, 1940, 1942, 1943, 1945, 1972, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1991
• Division Championships
1972, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1987, 1991, 1999,
• All-Time Record:
515-465-27

CowboyHater

Postby kkryan » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:05 pm

mickgreen58 wrote:I still dont understand why the Skins are so RILED up about next season. You guys are doing what you have been doing for years, loading up in the OFFSEASON, but getting GOOSED 27-0 on the field.

- Mike G.

Because we have a coach, a good coach. Cowboy fans should understand. Look at your anticipation last year. Spurrier was the coach and well the Qb in that 27-0 game had a 0.0 passer rating... the score should have been worse. Anyways mick green...my username on the guide was skin48 and they banned me for some reason. I was just defending my team. I like yalls board and wish I could still debate football with yall but oh well. You and Gambit are model cowboy fans which is something I cant say of the moderators of that website.
Death to all things remotely BLUE and SILVER!!!!!!!!!!! Hail Skins

Hog

Postby DallasCowboysFan » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:02 pm

They have since added a sticky at the top "To Opposing Fans"

If you come in peace, we welcome your takes. If you come to be an idiot flamer, we will simply kick you out.

This is not a SMACK board.

Maybe they should open Smack Board, I think they just want to keep it pretty clean! There are some Redskins guys on there that post quite a bit!
Philly Lost!

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:33 pm

kkryan wrote:

- Mike G.

Because we have a coach, a good coach. Cowboy fans should understand. Look at your anticipation last year. Spurrier was the coach and well the Qb in that 27-0 game had a 0.0 passer rating... the score should have been worse. Anyways mick green...my username on the guide was skin48 and they banned me for some reason. I was just defending my team. I like yalls board and wish I could still debate football with yall but oh well. You and Gambit are model cowboy fans which is something I cant say of the moderators of that website.

KKryan,
Your cool with me........and this debate today served a bigger purpose then us just talking smack to each other. IT HELP TIME PASS ON A BORING FRIDAY. 2 more hours till i am sippin margerities and playing MADDEN 04....skins suck....... :D

swine

Postby mickgreen58 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:19 pm

Skins48, why were you banned and what board are you speakin of? I frequent about 3 Cowboys Message Boards, so I really dont know which one you were banned from.

Gambit, what is your username in Madden 04, we should play online.

- Mike G.

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:37 pm

mickgreen58 wrote:Skins48, why were you banned and what board are you speakin of? I frequent about 3 Cowboys Message Boards, so I really dont know which one you were banned from.

- Mike G.

Mike G i wont be playing online till the end of the month, but once i do . I will let you know. I play only with Dallas so we may have to team up against some Skins fans

CowboyHater

Postby kkryan » Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:38 pm

mickgreen58 wrote:Skins48, why were you banned and what board are you speakin of? I frequent about 3 Cowboys Message Boards, so I really dont know which one you were banned from.

- Mike G.

Cowboyguide..I guess the mods over there didnt like that I wasnt spewing silver and blue. Thought there was free speech, I guess not over there!

Hog

Postby DallasCowboysFan » Fri Mar 12, 2004 4:03 pm

gambit187 wrote:

- Mike G.

Mike G i wont be playing online till the end of the month, but once i do . I will let you know. I play only with Dallas so we may have to team up against some Skins fans

Let me know too, Mike and I always play in the mo.us room. We could always use Houston or something, we know quite a few cocky Eagles fans that we could play too!
Philly Lost!

in the Cheap Seats

Postby Wingman » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:40 pm

Cowpoke Fan- If you are going to disparage Joey T., at least spell his name right. You mispelling his name is a bit of irony, no?
The Wingman in the Cheap Seats

"If you arent doing something to help the team, you are hurting it."

"No one rises to low expectations" -McQ

Hog

Postby DallasCowboysFan » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:49 pm

I just copied it straight from this site. http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/joe_theisman.html

I guess if I was a PorkRind fan I might know and care?
Philly Lost!

CowboyHater

Postby kkryan » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:05 pm

DallasCowboysFan wrote:They have since added a sticky at the top "To Opposing Fans"

If you come in peace, we welcome your takes. If you come to be an idiot flamer, we will simply kick you out.

This is not a SMACK board.

Maybe they should open Smack Board, I think they just want to keep it pretty clean! There are some Redskins guys on there that post quite a bit!

I never posted any curse words except when the moderator changed by avatar. He is a real funny guy. 34 would close topics for no reason. Maybe they didnt like the fact that I was right in my opinion. Funny thing is a lot of dallas fans agreed with me and I think that riled 34 up. The guy had this moronic argument about Duce Staley...I pointed out that Duce would be a good fit in Big D and he said NO just because Duce played for the Eagles!! I did nothing more than what you and Gambit have done today. RedRaider kept telling me go find a skins board. The fact is if you are not a Cowboy fan dont go to that board. It is just ridiculous that I am banned for stating my opinion.

Hog

Postby DallasCowboysFan » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:25 pm

Wish I could help you? Not my site though... If you live in Denton do you come hang out at Austin Ave in Plano with all the other Skins fans?
Philly Lost!

put AM in the HOF

Postby tcwest10 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:22 pm

mickgreen58 wanted a little clarification, so he wrote:I still dont understand why the Skins are so RILED up about next season.

mickgreen58 asked possibly the silliest question ever when he wrote:Remember when you guys got Deion Sanders from us?

mickgreen finishes up with an insult to one of his own when he wrote:Dave Campo went 5-1 against you. He is the worst Coach in Dallas Cowboys History. Bill Parcells may go undefeated against you Skins while he is headcoach.

Well, Mike...if a team has only been around since 1960, and its first coach lasted 28 years (270-178-6... Now, that's a coach!), and was followed by only five others (count with me, Mike...Johnson, Switzer, Gailey, Campo and Parcells), it's not hard to pick out the weak link in that chain.(Of course, Gailey-Switzer-Campo ran a one-legged race, trying to follow a legend who replaced a legend.) SOMEBODY had to be the worst coach. Campo finished last in a six-man race. It's not like you've had, say, 25 head coaches in your history, as we have.
We're riled up because Gibbs is back.
Last edited by tcwest10 on Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sit back and watch the Redskins.
SOMETHING MAGICAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"
JPFair- A fan's fan. RIP, brother

Return to Around the League