Eagles working on a deal for Owens

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Postby oafusp » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:12 am

joebagadonuts wrote:i was initally opposed to this whole 'TO to phili' thing, because i thought it would make them a better team, but now i'm starting to reconsider. the guy is a cancer, and somewhere near week 8 of the season, he'll be yelling at mcnab or reid on the sidelines that he's not getting the ball enough. and when he does, i'm looking forward to a TO sandwich, with arrington and taylor being the bread.

If leading the NFL in TD's over the last 4 years is a cancer, then it must be a good cancer...benign i think it is called.

TO is not really a cancer to a team, he is a cancel to the league. He mocks the officials and breaks the rules. He is not what football is...he is new skool and commercial.

The only good thing is that TO is getting old and the injury bug has started to bite him. Hope it continues.
I would not be surprised if the Eagles draft a WR in the first or second round since this years draft is so deep w/ WR's

Hog

Postby oafusp » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:13 am

NC43Hog wrote:2 picks oafusp - we got our #5 back when the Rams matched the Butler deal.

oh yeah

Mmmm...donuts
Location: How much text will they let me fit in this 'Location' space? I mean, can I just keep writing and wr

Postby joebagadonuts » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:31 am

oafusp wrote:If leading the NFL in TD's over the last 4 years is a cancer, then it must be a good cancer...benign i think it is called.

hey, the guy can score a hundred touchdowns a year, but, as many formers and curent players have said, to get to the next level you need team chemistry. sure, the niners have made the playoffs recently, but as TO's attitude regresseed, so did the team. mayeb due to additional reasons, sure, but i don't think his whining helped at all.
I'm a jack of all trades, the master of three
Rockin' the tables, rockin' the mikes, rockin' the young lay-dees.

piggie

Postby bigredskinfan63 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:17 pm

TO is now an eagle according to espn news.apparently his agent did file the paperwork.the ravens got a fifth round pick from philly for their trouble.i loved what TO did with the sharpie,the pompoms,and a few years back in dallas.the big problem i have with him is the way he talks about his teammates,the league,and he even had the balls to compare himself to civil rights pioneer,rosa parks.to do that he is just plain out ignorant.
"BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE,I WALK THE LINE"

"GATHER ROUND ME PEOPLE,THERE'S A STORY I SHOULD TELL ABOUT A BRAVE YOUNG WARRIOR YOU SHOULD KNOW HIM WELL'

"JOHN WAS THE NORTH STAR AND YOU COULD GUIDE YOUR BOAT BY HIM"(BOB DYLAN ON JOHNNY CASH)

piglet

Postby RedskinsFanInTX » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:34 pm

Before
After
"Oh, they'll listen because Joe Gibbs will make them listen - just his presence in the room.....if you're upbeat and you're a hard worker, your players will be. Toughness is contagious." - Joe Bugel

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:39 pm

ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO ROTFALMAO
classic... too much, thats great. :lol:
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

Hog

Postby General Failure » Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:57 pm

That picture really needs a giant lollypop.
I got your number. I steal your thunder. I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm.

aka Evil Hog

Postby hailskins666 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:03 pm

General Failure wrote:That picture really needs a giant lollypop.
no doubt, that would indeed top it off.
THN's resident jerk.

Glock .40 Model 22 - First* line of home defense.... 'ADT' is for liberals.

... deep in TX

Postby Texas Hog » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:18 pm

that's great, FanInTX!
God bless our troops and Joe Gibbs.
We'll miss you, Joe.

#21 gone, but never forgotten.

Return to Around the League