Owens an EAGLE

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Owens an EAGLE

Postby surferskin » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:39 pm

"People that think they know it all are especially annoying to those of us who do."

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:56 pm

It's not that bad... he could destroy that team like he did the 49ers ;)
**SPECIAL EDITION**

CurveBall - "It might be YOUR biggest game of the year but it really doesn't seem to be as big a deal for Dallas fans anymore."

Oopsies! What's that taste like?

Hog

Postby General Failure » Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:58 pm

I doubt it. There's plenty of guys in the locker room to help keep him in line. And he wanted to be here, so that should keep him happy. It's not like the guy lives to be miserable.
I got your number. I steal your thunder. I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm.

Hog

Postby RedskinsRule56 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:01 pm

This is awful this instantly makes the Eagles much better! Now they actually have a WR that is capable of doing something! Not to mention TO is a top 5 WR in the league! I HATE TO GREEDY BITCH GOT OUT OF BEING A RAVEN ITS SUCH BS! Hail to the Redskins!
"SUCK FOR LUCK"

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:01 pm

I doubt it. There's plenty of guys in the locker room to help keep him in line. And he wanted to be here, so that should keep him happy. It's not like the guy lives to be miserable.

name me one guy in that locker room who has a bigger mouth to keep TO in line? McNabb's not gonna do it..
**SPECIAL EDITION**

CurveBall - "It might be YOUR biggest game of the year but it really doesn't seem to be as big a deal for Dallas fans anymore."

Hog

Postby General Failure » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:03 pm

McNabb's not publicly vocal, but he's vocal. There's also, Dawkins, Runyan, and Corey Simon. Seems like plenty of sponsors to me.
I got your number. I steal your thunder. I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm.

~~~~

Postby ANT7088 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:05 pm

General Failure wrote:I doubt it. There's plenty of guys in the locker room to help keep him in line. And he wanted to be here, so that should keep him happy. It's not like the guy lives to be miserable.

Who? They all left, except McNabb, Dawkins & Chad Lewis. He's not gonna hurt them either way, he's a play maker. I just hope Springs and/or Smoot can cover him!
AnTsSkInZ

Hog

Postby gambit187 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:05 pm

Well he will find out this is THE NFC EAST....

He will have plenty of people that will pop his top if he thinks he is bigger then Life..

Mr T Owens meet R. Williams, Dat Nygun, Lavar Arrington, Trotter, D woodsen, F Smoot, Dexter Coackly and Matt Bowen. We hit hard here in the NFC EAST hope you enjoy the hits that will keep coming.

+++++++++

Postby Skinsfan55 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:05 pm

anyone who says TO is going to have a negative affect on the Eagles is being silly...

Owens is one of, if not THE best reciever in the NFL. He makes the Eagles a damned good football team.

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:07 pm

McNabb's not publicly vocal, but he's vocal. There's also, Dawkins, Runyan, and Corey Simon. Seems like plenty of sponsors to me.

Yeah... those guys where so vocal and influential... that the eagles couldn't even get over the hump 3 years in a row... I'm not saying the Eagles are a bad team... but unfortunatly for them... they have no one in the locker room to step it up and put that team in there place... TO about the loudest guy they got but that mouth could build them up or tear them down.
**SPECIAL EDITION**

Hog

Postby General Failure » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:09 pm

BringThePain! wrote:

Yeah... those guys where so vocal and influential... that the eagles couldn't even get over the hump 3 years in a row...

All the big talks in the world aren't going to make Thrash and Pinkston better receivers.

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:11 pm

Skinsfan55 wrote:anyone who says TO is going to have a negative affect on the Eagles is being silly...

Owens is one of, if not THE best reciever in the NFL. He makes the Eagles a damned good football team.

Why would that be silly??? He destroyed a franchise in San Franisco.... Yes he's a great WR, but you can't say that he couldn't also Destroy Philadelphia.. especially in a year or 2 if they haven't been to a Super Bowl....
**SPECIAL EDITION**

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:16 pm

General Failure wrote:All the big talks in the world aren't going to make Thrash and Pinkston better receivers.

I agree... but i still don't think there's anybody in that locker room that will stop TO from saying what he wants to say... if he decides he should say it.... I'm not saying he will tear down the franchise right away... he probably will have a great season and shut his mouth all next year... but whatch him a year or 2 from know and if he's not happy with the way phillies using him... i don't think he's just gonna be contient.
**SPECIAL EDITION**

piggie

Postby REDSKINMARK » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:19 pm

[quote="BringThePainWhy would that be silly??? He destroyed a franchise in San Franisco.... Yes he's a great WR, but you can't say that he couldn't also Destroy Philadelphia.. especially in a year or 2 if they haven't been to a Super Bowl....[/quote]

C'mon you guys, deal with it! Owens clearly makes the Iggles a better team... period. It's wishful thinking to believe otherwise.

My only question is: Will Smoot step-up like the stud we beleive he is (now that Champ is gone) and shut down "the mouth from SF?"
HAIL GIBBS' FROM SO CAL. MAY HE BRING THE TOUGHNESS AND PROFESSIONALISM THAT WE HAVE BEEN LACKING!!

Hog

Postby General Failure » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:24 pm

BringThePain! wrote:Why would that be silly??? He destroyed a franchise in San Franisco

Mismanagement destroyed a franchise in San Fran. TO simply pointed it out every chance he got.

Return to Around the League