Owens an EAGLE

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
aka Sarcastic Hog

Postby skinz74 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:24 pm

gambit187 wrote:Well he will find out this is THE NFC EAST....

He will have plenty of people that will pop his top if he thinks he is bigger then Life..

Mr T Owens meet R. Williams, Dat Nygun, Lavar Arrington, Trotter, D woodsen, F Smoot, Dexter Coackly and Matt Bowen. We hit hard here in the NFC EAST hope you enjoy the hits that will keep coming.

Well said. It'll be awfully hard for Mr. Owens to run his mouth with his head ring'n. Better leave the sharpie on the bench big guy...before it gets stuck up your :moon:
<~~~~~Runs with scissors X
(_E=mc2_)

“This is where I'm most comfortable, ... This is my life, where I work. I'm definitely glad to be back.” #21

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:25 pm

REDSKINMARK wrote:
BringThePain wrote:Why would that be silly??? He destroyed a franchise in San Franisco.... Yes he's a great WR, but you can't say that he couldn't also Destroy Philadelphia.. especially in a year or 2 if they haven't been to a Super Bowl....

C'mon you guys, deal with it! Owens clearly makes the Iggles a better team... period. It's wishful thinking to believe otherwise.

I know, it's clearly wishfull thinking :roll: There's no way possible that Owens could possibly tear apart that franchise like he did with his big mouth in San Fransico :roll: What was i thinking....
**SPECIAL EDITION**

CurveBall - "It might be YOUR biggest game of the year but it really doesn't seem to be as big a deal for Dallas fans anymore."

Oopsies! What's that taste like?

Hog

Postby surferskin » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:34 pm

I know, it's clearly wishfull thinking There's no way possible that Owens could possibly tear apart that franchise like he did with his big mouth in San Fransico What was i thinking....

how did he destroy the 49er's? the guy is a loud mouth but he plays hard and plays well. i can't imagine ANY skin's fan being happy that he's going to the eagles. do you really think he's going to make the eagles worse??????
"People that think they know it all are especially annoying to those of us who do."

piggie

Postby cjpck44 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:35 pm

That tears it. I would've liked to trade down in the draft and take a stab at the defensive line depth, but now we NEED Shawn Taylor and his head-ringing hits.
Touchdown, Washington Redskins...

Joe's#1Fan

Postby gibbsfan » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:39 pm

skinz74 wrote:
gambit187 wrote:Well he will find out this is THE NFC EAST....

He will have plenty of people that will pop his top if he thinks he is bigger then Life..

Mr T Owens meet R. Williams, Dat Nygun, Lavar Arrington, Trotter, D woodsen, F Smoot, Dexter Coackly and Matt Bowen. We hit hard here in the NFC EAST hope you enjoy the hits that will keep coming.

Well said. It'll be awfully hard for Mr. Owens to run his mouth with his head ring'n. Better leave the sharpie on the bench big guy...before it gets stuck up your :moon:

hey TO can i have your autograph,please sign here :moon:
this is not smack mouth it,s smash mouth. :lol:

like gambit -this division will flat bring it.this is beginning to look alot like the nfc east it once was.
it,s going to be fun.in other word you better come to play and play hard cause you are going to get hit harder.
Last edited by gibbsfan on Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for 10 years .
HTTR

Another Year Full Of Redskins Drama
"As The World Turns"

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:43 pm

surferskin wrote:
I know, it's clearly wishfull thinking There's no way possible that Owens could possibly tear apart that franchise like he did with his big mouth in San Fransico What was i thinking....

how did he destroy the 49er's? the guy is a loud mouth but he plays hard and plays well. i can't imagine ANY skin's fan being happy that he's going to the eagles. do you really think he's going to make the eagles worse??????

Are you guys even reading my posts before you rip them apart...

I said he was a good WR....
I said he would probably have a good year, and keep his mouth shut this first year...

You don't think calling out the coach, the QB and the front office was detremental to that team?

What happen to the great 49ers of yester years????

If you don't believe that TO big mouth Publically and Inside that locker room didn't effect that franchise... well then you've never been in a locker room before.

A talented guy like that has a lot if influence in a locker room... to some it could be positive... and to some that scould be negative... either way he's still influencing a team...

The Eagles don't have that much room for improvment... they have to get to the SB this year to have a successful year.. and there division has gotten tougher... If TO is not winning and not getting the ball enough.... don;t expect him to just sit back and twiddle his thumbs!
**SPECIAL EDITION**

CurveBall - "It might be YOUR biggest game of the year but it really doesn't seem to be as big a deal for Dallas fans anymore."

Postby Brandon777 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:48 pm

cjpck44 wrote:That tears it. I would've liked to trade down in the draft and take a stab at the defensive line depth, but now we NEED Shawn Taylor and his head-ringing hits.
We shouldn't trade down. We should get Sean Taylor. TO going to Philly is another reason to beef up our secondary.
Let us all gather around and drink the Cooley-Aid of the Redskins.

piggie

Postby LetsRollBurgundyNGold » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:49 pm

TO makes Philly better, fo sho, their biggest problem on the O was dropped passes... But I look forward to the fight between TO and the Philly Fans, they ain't gonna show him love for long, that'll be entertaining (and hopefully distracting)...
Two formation shifts, one man in motion, and a counter trey...those were the days...

swine

Postby FootLongHog » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:51 pm

BringThePain! Ouch! Maybe you should read your own posts...

NcNabb to TO seals the deal in the NFC East, probably the NFL..

for anybody questioning the Redskin's ability to compete with the Eagles, take a look at the depth charts, notably on the defensive line.

at least the Giants suck!
No matter what they say, it's never large enough!

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:53 pm

FootLongHog wrote:BringThePain! Ouch! Maybe you should read your own posts...

for anybody questioning the Redskin's ability to compete with the Eagles, take a look at the depth charts, notably on the defensive line.

What are you talking about??? Show me where i said any of that.... Oh you can't genius :roll:
**SPECIAL EDITION**

swine

Postby FootLongHog » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:03 pm

reading your own posts would show you that you said owens 'destroyed' the 49ers (itself an ignorant comment) and then backtracked to say " to some it could be positive... and to some that scould be negative...", which is nothing more than a rhetorical irrelevancy...

BringthePain is right when he says he didn't say that stuff about the eagles, the dl, and nfc east...I did.

is that more clear?

ps- cool emoticon!

Postby Brandon777 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:10 pm

FootLongHog wrote:BringThePain! Ouch! Maybe you should read your own posts...

I honestly don't feel the Eagles are going to win our division this year. Don't get me wrong, there is a chance. They improved by getting TO and Kearse. The reason the Eagles have been winning our division the last few years is because the NFC east has been pretty weak. No other team in our division had excellent coaching. Andy Reid was the best coach. Then Dallas got Parcells, which made the Cowboys able to compete with the Eagles last year. Now, we have Gibbs, Dallas has a more settled in coach, and the Giants have Coughlin. I actually think the Giants are going to do better than people think.
Let us all gather around and drink the Cooley-Aid of the Redskins.

Hog

Postby BringThePain! » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:13 pm

FootLongHog wrote:reading your own posts would show you that you said owens 'destroyed' the 49ers (itself an ignorant comment) and then backtracked to say " to some it could be positive... and to some that scould be negative...", which is nothing more than a rhetorical irrelevancy...

BringthePain is right when he says he didn't say that stuff about the eagles, the dl, and nfc east...I did.

is that more clear?

ps- cool emoticon!

Oh so now i'm ignorant?? Mr smarty pants :D

So when i say " to some it could be positive... and to some that scould be negative..." That couldn't mean to some in the 49ers locker room his words could be positive... and to some of the guys in the 49ers locker room his words could be negative... therefore spliting up and destroying team unity????

Speaking of "ignorant comments"...

"at least the Giants suck!"

Your right smart guy.... Collins, Shockey, Toomer, Barber, Strahan, Coughlin, Hilliard, etc etc all suck... Genius!!!

Maybe you should spend more time watching football and less time playing with your FootLongHog (yeah right! :lol:)
**SPECIAL EDITION**

swine

Postby psuLaVar » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:30 pm

Just worry bout the Eagles not dominating the redskins now because he will not be a problem for the Eagles in any way. He got paid and is playin for the team he wants to. Andy Reid will not put up with his crap if he starts up and TO is gonna learn that, and TO will not act up with Brian Dawkins in that locker room. Now Mcnabb has the chance to be in the top 3 for Qb's in the league. The Birds offense should dominate.
LaVar is the best player in the League.

swine

Postby FootLongHog » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:34 pm

so bringthepain, you ARE saying that Owens destroyed the 9ers!? well in that case, then surferskin was right to question you; and I reitterate the "look at your own posts" comment, which was meant to show you that surferskin did read your posts and responded to your thoughts about Owens destroying the team (which you have since disowned and then reclaimed) - i doubt surferskin was trying to get you flustered and defensive, so relax.

as for the giants comment, well...i was trying to say something positive. And while the giants could be okay, I will predict a last or tied for last place finish from the G-men in the NFC east.

Return to Around the League