Terell Owens got his wish!

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.

Terell Owens got his wish!

Postby Skins-JBJR » Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:20 pm

Can we expect this kind of transaction to be forth coming. I mean what is the deal with all these players having problems with their contracts or agents not understanding? I would hate to see Lavar to continue to have his disgruntals. Man too money to be bitchin! :x
Hail To The Redskins
Hail Victory
Braves On The Warpath
Fight for Ol' D.C.

Hog

Postby General Failure » Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:01 pm

Something about the wording of the contracts. There was confusion about when the NFL year actually ended.
I got your number. I steal your thunder. I got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm.

Hog

Postby GibbSkins » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:26 pm

picture this...T.O.cuts a quik slant inside..D.Mac. see's him and delivers the ball..arrington drops a bone cruching hit and T.O.'s head pops right off his sholders ...then the quick thinking lavar reaches into his sock and pulls out a marker and picks up T.O's head and autogrphs it... :P...... it could happen
"These are the times that try men's souls......Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." --Thomas Paine

Return to Around the League