Playoff Scenario Generator

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Deadskins wrote: .. if you don't watch the other teams, how do you know no one else is playing like us?

THAT's easy

I have this 'thing' called the NFL Ticket and it enables me to watch and record a lot of the other teams ... :roll:

The C hawks are going to be very surprised at how much better the 49ers are playing at this time of the year compared to them

this 49er @ Seattle game is at home and I thought it might be tough - not so fast - the 49ers are playing much better and are going to win this game

the Redskins are playing above themselves right now and will be tough to beat in the next few weeks - NONE OF THE TEAMS that we play (OR are likely to play) in the next 3 weeks can match our intensity :lol:
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - unfortunately with Dan Snyder, it is what it is

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:20 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
Deadskins wrote: .. if you don't watch the other teams, how do you know no one else is playing like us?

THAT's easy

I have this 'thing' called the NFL Ticket and it enables me to watch and record a lot of the other teams ... :roll:

Then why say:

SkinsJock wrote:I just love how some fans look at how other teams are playing and think "wow! they're really good" - give me a break - do you really watch their games? :lol:

?
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:26 am

my point was that the teams that 'they' were 'pointing to' were NOT 'playing well' in recent games - in my opinion, of course :wink:

in many recent games the teams that won were not so much due to great play but horrible play by the losing team

there are a few legit teams - IMO - 49ers, Packers and Falcons and the Patriots and Broncos

if we can, I'd love to play Atlanta for a shot at the NFC title game :D
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - unfortunately with Dan Snyder, it is what it is

Return to Around the League