Smoot on Smith

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Smoot on Smith

Postby riggofan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:16 am

Gotta love Smoot!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... itt-smith/
“Nobody that meets Emmitt Smith likes Emmitt Smith,” Smoot said. “Have you ever heard anybody say, hey man, I met that Emmitt Smith and I really love him? Nobody likes Emmitt Smith. I don’t know if he’s just a jerk because he’s a Cowboy. I don’t know. He be rubbing people the wrong way.”

Story is mostly about how Florio thinks Emmitt is such a cooler person than Smoot. But Smoot's comment is still freaking hilarious.

I don't care if they're discussing the late, departed Tom Landry. This is how ALL Redskins should talk about Cowboys. :)

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:21 am

Florio is a whiny little b****. I used to really like PFT but it's turning into The Bleacher Report. There's way too many personal feelings sprinkled throught his article.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Hog

Postby riggofan » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:27 am

I know what you're saying. I like PFT, but that was a massive amount of sucking up from Florio in that article.

---

Postby Chris Luva Luva » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:42 am

riggofan wrote:I know what you're saying. I like PFT, but that was a massive amount of sucking up from Florio in that article.

Ever since he's been on the frontlines against the Redskin name, all SKins related articles have a negative taint to them. I respect his stance, his opinion but keep your integrity.
Fios - Arbiter of All Positive Knowledge

Kaz - "Was kinda obvious since we all know you're not a moron"

Re: Smoot on Smith

Postby yupchagee » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:08 pm

riggofan wrote:Gotta love Smoot!

“Nobody that meets Emmitt Smith likes Emmitt Smith,” Smoot said. “Have you ever heard anybody say, hey man, I met that Emmitt Smith and I really love him? Nobody likes Emmitt Smith. I don’t know if he’s just a jerk because he’s a Cowboy. I don’t know. He be rubbing people the wrong way.”

Story is mostly about how Florio thinks Emmitt is such a cooler person than Smoot. But Smoot's comment is still freaking hilarious.

I don't care if they're discussing the late, departed Tom Landry. This is how ALL Redskins should talk about Cowboys. :)

Is he a jerk because he's a Cowboy, or was he a Cowboy because he's a jerk?
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Hog

Postby emoses14 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:03 pm

yupchagee wrote:

I know he got a pretty good zip on the ball. He has a quick release. . . once I seen a coupla' throws, I was just like 'Yeah, he's that dude.'"

-Santana Moss on Our QB

Postby yupchagee » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:50 pm

emoses14 wrote:
yupchagee wrote:

ROTFALMAO
Skins fan since '55

"The constitution is not a suicide pact"- Abraham Lincoln

Return to Around the League