Romo Practicing for First Time Since Surgery

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
FanFromAnnapolis

Romo Practicing for First Time Since Surgery

Postby Irn-Bru » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:08 am

ROTFALMAO

http://www.theonion.com/articles/tony-r ... ery,33253/

Tony Romo Practicing For First Time Since Surgery To Remove Ovarian Cyst

OXNARD, CA—According to sources inside the Dallas Cowboys training staff, quarterback Tony Romo returned to the practice field Thursday for the first time since undergoing surgery to remove a painful ovarian cyst. “Tony appears to have responded well to the procedure, and given the rate at which his ovarian cyst was growing, I'm glad we got in there when we did,” said Dr. Peter Baskin, who removed the four inch fluid-filled sac after the signal-caller reported constant abdominal discomfort during voluntary OTA’s. “If we had waited any longer, it very well could have spread to his uterus. Hopefully Tony can still have children.” Baskin told reporters that there will most likely be some scarring along the fallopian tubes, but Romo’s range of motion should remained unaffected.
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Location: If I knew ... it would explain a lot but I've seen Homerville on a map, that wasn't helpful at all

Postby 1niksder » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:40 am

Haven't been to the smack forum lately :?:
..__..
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hold on....

If the world didn't suck we'd all fall off

FanFromAnnapolis

Postby Irn-Bru » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:14 am

Oh, I guess I missed the party. My bad. :(
"Last year I thought we'd win it all. This year I know we will." - Rex Ryan, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Jets

"Dream team." - Vince Young, on what would become the 8-8 2011 Eagles

Return to Around the League