NFC EAST

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

NFC EAST

Postby SKINS#1 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Who wins the NFC East? With 16 games played the total number of wins for the NFC East is 4. This is pathetic. I guess any of the 4 can win but then what? Not much to look forward to if this is any indication of talent.

JSPB22

Re: NFC EAST

Postby Deadskins » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:45 pm

SKINS#1 wrote:Who wins the NFC East? With 16 games played the total number of wins for the NFC East is 4. This is pathetic. I guess any of the 4 can win but then what? Not much to look forward to if this is any indication of talent.

Two of those wins came inside the division.
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

08 Champ

Re: NFC EAST

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:52 am

SKINS#1 wrote:Who wins the NFC East? With 16 games played the total number of wins for the NFC East is 4. This is pathetic. I guess any of the 4 can win but then what? Not much to look forward to if this is any indication of talent.

You're most likely right ... might be time to quit watching this team and continuing to point out all the things that you think are wrong ...

:lol: The Redskins win a game ... time for the doom and gloom guys to find something else to find fault with :lol:

Over the past 10 years a number of teams have won the SB that were most definitely not one of the better teams during the season ... it's not how you start the season, it's how you finish
Getting our QB back will help a lot but we still have a lot of issues to address

Players and coaches need to believe that they can be successful - they are not playing with that attitude - big changes are coming

HAIL

Currently 50-41

Return to Around the League