Hognosticatons - Week 15

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
08 Champ

Re: Hognosticatons - Week 15

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:48 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
ACW wrote:I guess he felt bad...looks like he changed his pick :shock:

Simple mistake. Fixed.

[-X
one should always try to look on the bright side ... especially Redskins fans after the past 20 plus years

things will get better .... hopefully soon

Hail to the Redskins

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:03 pm

SkinsJock wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:

Simple mistake. Fixed.

[-X

Most will wonder if he would have retracted if he had not been able to keep the lead by Sunday evening. Very difficult to believe that one can type our own team choice wrongly. At least he tried to recover some credibility.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

08 Champ

Postby SkinsJock » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:00 pm

DartMonk wrote:Simple mistake. Fixed.

[-X - now that's strange
Redskin in Canada wrote:Most will wonder if he would have retracted if he had not been able to keep the lead by Sunday evening.
Very difficult to believe that one can type our own team choice wrongly. At least he tried to recover some credibility.

NO Hognosticator can 'change' their picks - that is not right :-x
one should always try to look on the bright side ... especially Redskins fans after the past 20 plus years

things will get better .... hopefully soon

Hail to the Redskins

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:43 am

DarthMonk wrote:Simple mistake. Fixed.

SkinsJock wrote: [-X

Redskin in Canada wrote:Most will wonder if he would have retracted if he had not been able to keep the lead by Sunday evening. Very difficult to believe that one can type our own team choice wrongly. At least he tried to recover some credibility.

Just to clear the air.

I'm in a money league at work that also uses CBS.

No typing involved except for points on Monday.

I click all home teams then go back later and decide which road teams will win. I clicked Washington in the wrong league. Cost me money.

Simple mistake. Fixed. Pile on. I can take it.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:36 pm

I can't speak for others, DM, but I believe you made a mistake... and my problem has never included you (except as a simple poke) You clearly do not have a pattern of picking against the skins in Hognostications... are confident enough in your skills to know that you don't need a sleazy edge...

No one will support knowingly picking a loser... even if that's our beloved skins... in a money game.

There are those, however, who do it repeatedly, just looking for a cheap edge in a non-money competition (Hognostications).
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Countertrey wrote:I can't speak for others, DM, but I believe you made a mistake... and my problem has never included you (except as a simple poke) You clearly do not have a pattern of picking against the skins in Hognostications... are confident enough in your skills to know that you don't need a sleazy edge...

No one will support knowingly picking a loser... even if that's our beloved skins... in a money game.

There are those, however, who do it repeatedly, just looking for a cheap edge in a non-money competition (Hognostications).

Thanks, Trey.

BTW - before joining this 2 years ago, it blew my mind that everyone always picked the Redskins. I thought "Are you kidding me?" But as soon as I began playing, I got it.

I'll see if I can't make a setting next year that simply excludes our games for the docket.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

JSPB22

Postby Deadskins » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:49 am

DarthMonk wrote:I'll see if I can't make a setting next year that simply excludes our games for the docket.

Don't do that. It's better to know who the real fans are, and we might get one of our resident non-Redskins fans playing some year, and they should be able to pick against us. My 2 cents
Andre Carter wrote:Damn man, you know your football.

Hog Bowl IV Champion (2012)

Hail to the Redskins!

~~~~~~

Postby Redskin in Canada » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:56 am

There is a list of Hognostitraitors in another thread in Around the League.

I also believe that there should be the option to stupidly pick against Washington for desperate Hognostitraitors. Their names will be called.
Daniel Snyder has defined incompetence, failure and greed to true Washington Redskins fans over the last decade. Stay away from football operations !!!

Return to Around the League