Hognostication Playoffs 2014 - Divisional Round

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
08 Champ

Re: Hognostication Playoffs 2014 - Divisional Round

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:16 am

Deadskins wrote:
SkinsJock wrote:I was trying to get Countertrey into a 'picking' contest rather than a over/under deal

OK, but you also offered to change one of your picks if he wanted the same teams. How is that staying true to your picks? Face it, you can't have it both ways.

everyone likes Seattle & Broncos - basically, my Machiavellian side was coming out and I would have 'picked' Seattle and then changed to the 49ers

I had indicated earlier in this thread (for anyone that cares) that I would in fact be abiding by the rules in place ....

I was just pulling his chain and Countertrey knew it - I could not care less what you thought ... :lol:

btw - this is what I liked about having our own thread for making picks each week - the smack talk and kidding is missing by doing it the way we do now
It's taken years for the Redskins to become as bad as we are - there is no way that the team is going to be consistently competitive in the near future, the problems here are complex - we'll win some games but it will take years to be good again

Return to Around the League