Romo Is Not A Hall Of Famer Says Rick Gosselin

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Re: Romo Is Not A Hall Of Famer Says Rick Gosselin

Postby flamethrower » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:23 pm

TexasCowboy wrote:Notice how he can't answer the question cause he knows the answer is? there is
no place that validates his delusion, That Norv had to win 1 on his own, In order
to validate what he's clearly earned

so to answer his ignorant question

* Yes Stoudt is a winner by virtue of the fact he's won 2 rings, As Rothlisberger's
backup Stoudt, wasn't some clip board carrying tout barer, As this clown would like
to think he is. So here's a burning question and let's see if this time he can answer
the question instead of dodging it

* If the Cardinals didn't think highly of him, and didn't see him as a backup
with 2 rings, Then why would the Cardinals take a chance on him???

the answer awaits?

I'm quoting the trolls comment that I already commented on. That way if he tries to edit it. He won't be able to. The only editing I did was make the typo so large that you can't miss it. And if the Cardinals truly thought highly of Stoudt. He might have had more than 4 starts in 3 years. And, I'm gonna rewatch the Super Bowl 13, and Super Bowl 14 dvd just to make sure that it was Terry Bradshaw, and not Big Ben Roethlessberger playing in those 2 games.[/quote] After watching those 2 games. So sorry. But, Ben Roethesberger was not the Steelers quarterback in those 2 games. It would have been very tough seeing as how Ben had yet to be born at that time. LOL
Still waiting for the troll to admit that he was wrong about Cliff Stoudt backing up Ben Roethlessberger. That is the point of this. Until the troll admits that he was mistaken. I will continue to remind him of this gargantuan sized error. You as a team stop thinking high of someone after pulling him in the first season after he plays less than 4 games, and don't win a single one. Epic Fail on this troll's claim that Stoudt was a winner as a starting quarterback in the NFL. Those 2 Super Bowl titles were won by Bradshaw. Who took every single snap in both games. When the troll admits that it made a mistake. I let this go. Or, Is Roethlessberger also Dr.Who. Or did he find some time dialation crystals?
Let me add 1 more point. Stoudt had a record of 0 wins and 4 losses in 3 years with the Cardinals. Would anyone with a brain call that a winning record. And his record as a Starter for the Steelers was 9 wins and 6 losses. The Steelers won 10 games that year. An injured Bradshaw came off the bench to beat the Jets in the last game ever played in New York City.
The troll just has to admit that Bradshaw, not Roethlessberger was the Steelers quarterback during Super Bowl 13, and 14. It does this. I stop reminding it of it's stupid comment about Roethlessberger being Stoudt's predecessor in Pittsburgh.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:12 pm

change her diaper quickly
People don't like the truth because many times the truth takes them out of their comfort zone -
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:18 pm

TexasCowboy wrote:Notice how he can't answer the question cause he knows the answer is? there is
no place that validates his delusion, That Norv had to win 1 on his own, In order

* Yes Stoudt is a winner by virtue of the fact he's won 2 rings, As Rothlisberger's
backup Stoudt, wasn't some clip board carrying tout barer, As this clown would like
to think he is. So here's a burning question and let's see if this time he can answer

the answer awaits?

I'm quoting the trolls comment that I already commented on. That way if he tries to edit it. He won't be able to. The only editing I did was make the typo so large that you can't miss it. And if the Cardinals truly thought highly of Stoudt. He might have had more than 4 starts in 3 years. And, I'm gonna rewatch the Super Bowl 13, and Super Bowl 14 dvd just to make sure that it was Terry Bradshaw, and not Big Ben Roethlessberger playing in those 2 games.[/quote] After watching those 2 games. So sorry. But, Ben Roethesberger was not the Steelers quarterback in those 2 games. It would have been very tough seeing as how Ben had yet to be born at that time. LOL
Still waiting for the troll to admit that he was wrong about Cliff Stoudt backing up Ben Roethlessberger. That is the point of this. Until the troll admits that he was mistaken. I will continue to remind him of this gargantuan sized error. You as a team stop thinking high of someone after pulling him in the first season after he plays less than 4 games, and don't win a single one. Epic Fail on this troll's claim that Stoudt was a winner as a starting quarterback in the NFL. Those 2 Super Bowl titles were won by Bradshaw. Who took every single snap in both games. When the troll admits that it made a mistake. I let this go. Or, Is Roethlessberger also Dr.Who. Or did he find some time dialation crystals?
Let me add 1 more point. Stoudt had a record of 0 wins and 4 losses in 3 years with the Cardinals. Would anyone with a brain call that a winning record. And his record as a Starter for the Steelers was 9 wins and 6 losses. The Steelers won 10 games that year. An injured Bradshaw came off the bench to beat the Jets in the last game ever played in New York City.
The troll just has to admit that Bradshaw, not Roethlessberger was the Steelers quarterback during Super Bowl 13, and 14. It does this. I stop reminding it of it's stupid comment about Roethlessberger being Stoudt's predecessor in Pittsburgh.
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:29 pm

People don't like the truth because many times the truth takes them out of their comfort zone -
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:42 pm

the answer awaits?

Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm

Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:22 pm

the answer awaits?

Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Still waiting for the troll to explain how someone not even born at the time. Born 1982 could have 2 super bowl rings from super bowls 13 and 14. Both took place before the person was born. When the troll can explain this in a way that makes sense. He might make a point. But, because he stated that Big Ben was the quarterback of the Steelers from 77-82. Proves that the troll don't know any thing at all.
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:33 am

Reality check

* says he wants the answer, spams the same thing over and over, ignores the real
focal points

thus

He doesn't want the answer. In other news, as she continues to spam, over
and over, The reality here is? 2 rings as a back up, regardless of who he's
backing up? is still 2 rings he doesn't get to represent. Because he's not a
Steeler fan

* if she says, yes she is? and has been this entire time, This makes
her an admited fraud/bandwagon fan, Because ever since I've known
this piece of trash, She has always been an admitted Houston fan
which by the way! gives her no authoritative credibility when it comes
down to bragging rights, validity, of the current super bowl era

so you keep waiting for your answer, everyone else has their answer
when it comes to you
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Still waiting for the troll to explain how someone not even born at the time. Born 1982 could have 2 super bowl rings from super bowls 13 and 14. Both took place before the person was born. When the troll can explain this in a way that makes sense. He might make a point. But, because he stated that Big Ben was the quarterback of the Steelers from 77-82. Proves that the troll don't know any thing at all.Yet the troll is too stupid to admit the name of the quarterback that Stoudt carried a clip board for. Here's a funnier bit of information. Stoudt failed in Arizona. His successor as Steelers qb. Played 1 year in San Diego. Mark Malone. Yet let's look at their record after leaving the steelers. 1st team that both played for. Malone came after the Steelers stopped playing in Super Bowls. Let's compare shall we.
Stoudt was 0-4 in his career with the Cardinals. Over 3 years
Stoudt's career totals 9-11 23 td 43 picks 4506 yards.
Malone was 2-6 as a Chargers QB. Total Career 23-30-0 60 td 81 ints 10,175 yards
It's funny how Malone was a better quarterback than Stoudt was. But, Malone didn't have the benefit of sitting on the bench carrying Bradshaw's clipboard. Anyone with sense would say that Malone was better than Stoudt. In this modern era of NFL Football. Where Defenses can't touch quarterbacks, or recievers. 2 playoff wins ain't gonna get Romo in the Hall of Fame.
I find it funny how the troll claims that Turn-nover is Hall of Fame bound with failure. But, Romo ain't done squat. Yet according to the troll. Romo is Hall of Fame Bound. Guess working as a Gloryhole attendent superceedes anything you do on the field. Carrying a clipboard superseedes anything that you do on the field. That is the troll's stance. Too darned bad the Hall of Fame totally disagrees. Before you question this. Stoudt ain't in the hall of fame. Neither is Malone. Neither are winnners. But, according to the troll. Stoudt is a winner. But, nothing Stoudt did as a starter would qualify.
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Now Allow me to post Roethlisberger's record to show how stupid the troll actually is. Big Ben was drafted in the 2004 draft by the Steelers. Not during the 70's. Which shows that the troll knows nothing about NFL History other than the Gloryholers have 5 rings.
Here is Big Ben's record
2004 13 wins 0 loses 0 ties 1 win and 1 loss in the playoffs This was his Rookie season not sometime in the 1970's
2005 9 wins 3 loses 0 ties. 4 wins in the playoffs including a Super Bowl win. This was his first Super Bowl win
2006 7 wins 8 losses. Steelers didn't make the playoffs that year This was his 3rd year as an NFL Player
2007 10 wins 5 losses 0-1 in the playoffs. This was his 4th year as an NFL Player
2008 12 wins 4 losses 3-0 in playoffs won the Super Bowl. This was his 5th year as an NFL Player
2009 9 wins 6 losses
2010 9 wins 3 losses 2-1 in the playoffs
2011 11 wins 4 losses
2012 7 wins 6 losses
2013 8 wins 8 losses
2014 11 wins 5 losses 0-1 in the Playoffs
2015 7 wins 4 losses 1-1 in the playoffs
2016 10 wins 4 losses 2-1 in the playoffs.
How can Big Ben have a player back him up that retired after the 1989 season? That is the $100,000 question.
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Idiots talk trash about Romo now, so what about a week from now?
let's say a month from now, when Romo is NO longer wearing that
"hated" star on his uniform. (fast forward) let's say he goes to the
Bronco's and early on they catch fire, while Dallas? well not so much
of an on fire team as they were when Romo went down and Dak took
over

question will they be talking trash against Romo then? answer probably
not, let's fast forward to the playoffs, Romo does exceptionally well in
the playoffs, Dallas? not so good, Question are they going to talk trash
against Romo then? answer probably not, Now let's get to the very end
of the year, Romo and whatever team he's on due to trade/release are
the super bowl champions of the 2017 season, Question, Will they be
talking trash against Romo then? answer, Nope, In fact it will be the
complete opposite

the tide will flow from Romo haters, to Romo lovers while all the criticism
will be aimed at Dallas, for cutting/trading him, which then allowed him
to win a championship sticking it! at least in their ignorant eyes to the
Cowboys

It is for this reason, this isn't even an actual discussion, In fact! Very little
is being argued that Romo who's at least got 2 more years, before he's in
need of retirement consideration. May get the ring, which may change the
mind of the idiots who Vietminhly oppose his induction into the Hall of Fame
or even being a Dallas Cowboy in the first place

Yet what the zero will do is? spam her same crap, attempt to fit in by attention
whoring herself and get the same response time and time again

* Talk to me when Houston actually wins a Lombardi title

carry on
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:40 pm

the answer awaits?

Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:42 pm

Same lame spam, same clueless commentary just exactly are you good for again?
that's right attention whoring
Jesse Ventura

Return to Around the League