Romo Is Not A Hall Of Famer Says Rick Gosselin

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Re: Romo Is Not A Hall Of Famer Says Rick Gosselin

Postby flamethrower » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:49 pm

TexasCowboy wrote:Notice how he can't answer the question cause he knows the answer is? there is
no place that validates his delusion, That Norv had to win 1 on his own, In order
to validate what he's clearly earned

so to answer his ignorant question

* Yes Stoudt is a winner by virtue of the fact he's won 2 rings, As Rothlisberger's
backup Stoudt, wasn't some clip board carrying tout barer, As this clown would like
to think he is. So here's a burning question and let's see if this time he can answer
the question instead of dodging it

* If the Cardinals didn't think highly of him, and didn't see him as a backup
with 2 rings, Then why would the Cardinals take a chance on him???

the answer awaits?

I'm quoting the trolls comment that I already commented on. That way if he tries to edit it. He won't be able to. The only editing I did was make the typo so large that you can't miss it. And if the Cardinals truly thought highly of Stoudt. He might have had more than 4 starts in 3 years. And, I'm gonna rewatch the Super Bowl 13, and Super Bowl 14 dvd just to make sure that it was Terry Bradshaw, and not Big Ben Roethlessberger playing in those 2 games.[/quote] After watching those 2 games. So sorry. But, Ben Roethesberger was not the Steelers quarterback in those 2 games. It would have been very tough seeing as how Ben had yet to be born at that time. LOL
Still waiting for the troll to admit that he was wrong about Cliff Stoudt backing up Ben Roethlessberger. That is the point of this. Until the troll admits that he was mistaken. I will continue to remind him of this gargantuan sized error. You as a team stop thinking high of someone after pulling him in the first season after he plays less than 4 games, and don't win a single one. Epic Fail on this troll's claim that Stoudt was a winner as a starting quarterback in the NFL. Those 2 Super Bowl titles were won by Bradshaw. Who took every single snap in both games. When the troll admits that it made a mistake. I let this go. Or, Is Roethlessberger also Dr.Who. Or did he find some time dialation crystals?
Let me add 1 more point. Stoudt had a record of 0 wins and 4 losses in 3 years with the Cardinals. Would anyone with a brain call that a winning record. And his record as a Starter for the Steelers was 9 wins and 6 losses. The Steelers won 10 games that year. An injured Bradshaw came off the bench to beat the Jets in the last game ever played in New York City.
The troll just has to admit that Bradshaw, not Roethlessberger was the Steelers quarterback during Super Bowl 13, and 14. It does this. I stop reminding it of it's stupid comment about Roethlessberger being Stoudt's predecessor in Pittsburgh.
When the troll admits that he was totally wrong on who Stoudt backed up in Pittsburgh by naming him. I drop the issue.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Same lame spam, same clueless commentary just exactly are you good for again?
that's right attention whoring
People don't like the truth because many times the truth takes them out of their comfort zone -
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:12 am

TexasCowboy wrote:Notice how he can't answer the question cause he knows the answer is? there is
no place that validates his delusion, That Norv had to win 1 on his own, In order

* Yes Stoudt is a winner by virtue of the fact he's won 2 rings, As Rothlisberger's
backup Stoudt, wasn't some clip board carrying tout barer, As this clown would like
to think he is. So here's a burning question and let's see if this time he can answer

the answer awaits?

I'm quoting the trolls comment that I already commented on. That way if he tries to edit it. He won't be able to. The only editing I did was make the typo so large that you can't miss it. And if the Cardinals truly thought highly of Stoudt. He might have had more than 4 starts in 3 years. And, I'm gonna rewatch the Super Bowl 13, and Super Bowl 14 dvd just to make sure that it was Terry Bradshaw, and not Big Ben Roethlessberger playing in those 2 games.[/quote] After watching those 2 games. So sorry. But, Ben Roethesberger was not the Steelers quarterback in those 2 games. It would have been very tough seeing as how Ben had yet to be born at that time. LOL
Still waiting for the troll to admit that he was wrong about Cliff Stoudt backing up Ben Roethlessberger. That is the point of this. Until the troll admits that he was mistaken. I will continue to remind him of this gargantuan sized error. You as a team stop thinking high of someone after pulling him in the first season after he plays less than 4 games, and don't win a single one. Epic Fail on this troll's claim that Stoudt was a winner as a starting quarterback in the NFL. Those 2 Super Bowl titles were won by Bradshaw. Who took every single snap in both games. When the troll admits that it made a mistake. I let this go. Or, Is Roethlessberger also Dr.Who. Or did he find some time dialation crystals?
Let me add 1 more point. Stoudt had a record of 0 wins and 4 losses in 3 years with the Cardinals. Would anyone with a brain call that a winning record. And his record as a Starter for the Steelers was 9 wins and 6 losses. The Steelers won 10 games that year. An injured Bradshaw came off the bench to beat the Jets in the last game ever played in New York City.
The troll just has to admit that Bradshaw, not Roethlessberger was the Steelers quarterback during Super Bowl 13, and 14. It does this. I stop reminding it of it's stupid comment about Roethlessberger being Stoudt's predecessor in Pittsburgh.
When the troll admits that he was totally wrong on who Stoudt backed up in Pittsburgh by naming him. I drop the issue.
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:07 pm

owning you is that damn easy
People don't like the truth because many times the truth takes them out of their comfort zone -
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:11 pm

the answer awaits?

Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:18 pm

Same lame spam, same clueless commentary just exactly are you good for again?
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:43 pm

the answer awaits?

Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:12 am

just exactly are you good for again?
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:04 pm

the answer awaits?

Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:28 pm

Yet has 2 rings, which is again something no player in Houston history can say
they have, Nor will ever have
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:25 pm

the answer awaits?

Stoudt as a starter had 0 wins after leaving the Steelers. Funny how the troll thinks that what done as an understudy over rules what is done as the man. Head Coach, or Starting player.
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:56 pm

It's gotta be tough when? all you can do is bandwagon, then deny their accomplishments
proving you know nothing of this game attention whore
Jesse Ventura

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:13 pm

There is no productive exchange occurring in this NON-SMACK thread. locking
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Return to Around the League