PFHOF Class of 2017

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

Re: PFHOF Class of 2017

Postby flamethrower » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:24 pm

Countertrey wrote:
flamethrower wrote:Here's the class
LaDainain Tomilinson, Terrell Davis, Jason Taylor, Morton Andersen, Kenny Easley, Kurt Warner,
and Jerrah "I want me some Gloryhole" Jones.

Now let's look at the potential class of 2018 shall we.
Joe Jacoby should be 1st one added.
Randy Moss Yes he belongs in. I know according to the troll no super bowl so he is a looser. Yet, I seem to recall that Moss always played his best against the Gloryholers.
Seeing as how Jerrah got in. Time for the Criminal choice, Ray Lewis.
John Lynch Great safety, and so that stupid troll don'q whine about lack of Super Bowls he was on the Buccaneers team that won
Brian Urlacher Great Linebacker Yet another great player that the troll will cry about lack of Super Bowls.
Paul Tagliabue former Commisher of the NFL. Should have gone in this year.

Tagliabue never won a Super Bowl... :twisted:
Yeah, but much more deserving than Jerrah
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:09 am

After this year’s vote, I have no clue? With it being Joe’s last year I would hope that the voters would give him his due…would be criminal to not vote him in as a modern era player. In my research on the HOF selection process my #1 complaint is that they vote in to many undeserving first ballot HOR’ers. Case in point Jason Taylor… just because Tom Brady wrote a letter doesn’t put him in the same company as Reggie White and Bruce Smith. It’s interesting because the voters have not voted in a first ballot WR since Jerry Rice and I don’t think you’ll see Moss get in this year. Lewis will but I don’t think two LB get in so Urlacher is out. There will be a lineman voted in and if Boselli gets in over Joe … :explode: 85 percent of finalists get in within three years...this is Joe’s third year [-o<
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:38 am

DEHog wrote:After this year’s vote, I have no clue? With it being Joe’s last year I would hope that the voters would give him his due…would be criminal to not vote him in as a modern era player. In my research on the HOF selection process my #1 complaint is that they vote in to many undeserving first ballot HOR’ers. Case in point Jason Taylor… just because Tom Brady wrote a letter doesn’t put him in the same company as Reggie White and Bruce Smith. It’s interesting because the voters have not voted in a first ballot WR since Jerry Rice and I don’t think you’ll see Moss get in this year. Lewis will but I don’t think two LB get in so Urlacher is out. There will be a lineman voted in and if Boselli gets in over Joe … :explode: 85 percent of finalists get in within three years...this is Joe’s third year [-o<

Tell me something. Between Big Joe, and Boselli. Who had the better career? Who played in Super Bowls, and won a few. Would I rather see Moss, or TO in? Actually I don't want Moss in. But, No way in hell do I ever want TO even to make it to the final ballot.
Cowturd troll owner here

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:54 pm

flamethrower wrote:
DEHog wrote:After this year’s vote, I have no clue? With it being Joe’s last year I would hope that the voters would give him his due…would be criminal to not vote him in as a modern era player. In my research on the HOF selection process my #1 complaint is that they vote in to many undeserving first ballot HOR’ers. Case in point Jason Taylor… just because Tom Brady wrote a letter doesn’t put him in the same company as Reggie White and Bruce Smith. It’s interesting because the voters have not voted in a first ballot WR since Jerry Rice and I don’t think you’ll see Moss get in this year. Lewis will but I don’t think two LB get in so Urlacher is out. There will be a lineman voted in and if Boselli gets in over Joe … :explode: 85 percent of finalists get in within three years...this is Joe’s third year [-o<

Tell me something. Between Big Joe, and Boselli. Who had the better career? Who played in Super Bowls, and won a few. Would I rather see Moss, or TO in? Actually I don't want Moss in. But, No way in hell do I ever want TO even to make it to the final ballot.

TO is and should already be iin if you go by how the hall voted this year...as for Boselli...he can't hold Joe's jockstrape a guy who play left tackle with a left handle QB...so he wasn't on the blind side, only had a 7 year career!
"Sean Taylor is hands down the best athlete I've ever coached it's not even close" Gregg Williams 2005 Mini-Camp

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:50 pm

DEHog wrote:

TO is and should already be in if you go by how the hall voted this year...as for Boselli...he can't hold Joe's jockstrape a guy who play left tackle with a left handle QB...so he wasn't on the blind side, only had a 7 year career!

Terribly Overrated. I would have loved to see him have to play against db's who were allowed to actually play defense. Let's put him into a time machine, and set it for 77. Let's see how good he would be vs the best of that era. Moss would have done alright.
I am in total agreement about your comment about Boselli being overrated. When he left Jacksonville. He showed up. Realized that He was screwed. Retired. Remember I root for the Texans. He was the first expansion pick of the Texans.
Cowturd troll owner here

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:53 pm

flamethrower wrote:
DEHog wrote:

TO is and should already be in if you go by how the hall voted this year...as for Boselli...he can't hold Joe's jockstrape a guy who play left tackle with a left handle QB...so he wasn't on the blind side, only had a 7 year career!

Terribly Overrated. I would have loved to see him have to play against db's who were allowed to actually play defense. Let's put him into a time machine, and set it for 77. Let's see how good he would be vs the best of that era. Moss would have done alright.
I am in total agreement about your comment about Boselli being overrated. When he left Jacksonville. He showed up. Realized that He was screwed. Retired. Remember I root for the Texans. He was the first expansion pick of the Texans.

I think dancing on the star as a 'Niner was a HOF highlight. Other than that, occasionally spectacular, always a distraction, not worthy of HOF. Unfortunately, the sports press loves highlights over performance. He'll get in, but not right away.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Countertrey wrote:
DEHog wrote:

I think dancing on the star as a 'Niner was a HOF highlight. Other than that, occasionally spectacular, always a distraction, not worthy of HOF. Unfortunately, the sports press loves highlights over performance. He'll get in, but not right away.

You are kidding about that "dancing on the star as a Niner" comment. Saw that quite a bit happen during high school playoffs by the winning team. Not a HOF worthy accomplishment. I agree that eventually He does get in. Just not as a first ballot Hall of Famer. But, wait. That stupid Clownboys troll will chime in, and claim that TO is a 1st team HOF due to his time playing for Jerrah. His funniest line while there was "Sniff Sniff You are talking mean about my quarterback". The real sad thing is that his last team. An Arena football league 2 team. Got tired of his nonsense, and fired him, and took him to court to get the car back that they gave him as signing bonus.
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:57 pm

flamethrower wrote:You are kidding about that "dancing on the star as a Niner" comment. Saw that quite a bit happen during high school playoffs by the winning team. Not a HOF worthy accomplishment. I agree that eventually He does get in. Just not as a first ballot Hall of Famer. But, wait. That stupid Clownboys troll will chime in, and claim that TO is a 1st team HOF due to his time playing for Jerrah. His funniest line while there was "Sniff Sniff You are talking mean about my quarterback". The real sad thing is that his last team. An Arena football league 2 team. Got tired of his nonsense, and fired him, and took him to court to get the car back that they gave him as signing bonus.

I am amazed at how you can go from having morals/decency/class to having none of the
above in just mere seconds. Hall of Fame first ballot? NO, His time with Jerruh has zero
reflection upon his personality as a player, Agreed standing on the star, was an utter
disgrace to the 49r's organization and tarnished his name/credibility within the NFL

but his emotions when he "sniff sniff" cried that's my QB? showed the real Terrell
Owens, not the flamboyant Owens, who grabbed the pom, poms, mocked the filming
or grabbed the popcorn and shook it on himself

This does not excuse his actions, it does however show Owens can be
a real person. That he hides himself behind his antics, to escape the
pain he's had to deal with in real life. For that? I applaud him and do
not think anyone should be making fun of him

finally

* agreed, the way his career ended wasn't good, ended up doing a
reality tv show, just to make money, occasionally got asked to be
a guest on sports talk shows, He's certainly no longer in the spot
light like he was. broke, jobless, NO compensation from the NFL
so I see no need to trample on a man's grave here
People don't like the truth because many times the truth takes them out of their comfort zone -
Jesse Ventura

Diesel

Postby DEHog » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:11 am

Countertrey wrote:I think dancing on the star as a 'Niner was a HOF highlight. Other than that, occasionally spectacular, always a distraction, not worthy of HOF. Unfortunately, the sports press loves highlights over performance. He'll get in, but not right away.

He HOF worthy, his antics have cost him...otherwise he'd already be in. I think the Hall holds Rice in such high reguards that it will be a while before you see another first ballot WR...I don't think Moss gets in on the first ballot.

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:15 am

TexasCowboy wrote:but his emotions when he "sniff sniff" cried that's my QB? showed the real Terrell Owens

Yep, TO the wuss. What a joke.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:41 pm

DarthMonk wrote:Yep, TO the wuss. What a joke.

I'll keep this post in mind the next time a Redskins player, or
someone else you like. decides to shed a tear, so don't go
getting all offended when I call that person a wuss
People don't like the truth because many times the truth takes them out of their comfort zone -
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:08 pm

DarthMonk wrote:
TexasCowboy wrote:but his emotions when he "sniff sniff" cried that's my QB? showed the real Terrell Owens

Yep, TO the wuss. What a joke.

More like prima donna diva mental case.
Cowturd troll owner here

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:27 pm

^^ takes one to know one right?
Jesse Ventura

DarthMonk

Postby DarthMonk » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:17 pm

TexasCowboy wrote:
DarthMonk wrote:Yep, TO the wuss. What a joke.

I'll keep this post in mind the next time a Redskins player, or
someone else you like. decides to shed a tear, so don't go
getting all offended when I call that person a wuss

Go for it.
Hog Bowl III, V Champion (2011, 2013)

Hognostication Champion (2011, 2013, 2016)

Hognostibowl XII Champion (2017)

Scalp 'em, Swamp 'em,
We will take 'em big score!
Read 'em, Weep 'em Touchdown,
We want heap more!

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:08 pm

DarthMonk wrote:

Go for it.

Monk that's all he has.
Cowturd troll owner here

Return to Around the League