This Should Be Funny But ...

Talk about the AFC, NFC, the NFL Draft, College Football... anything football that has no Washington Redskin relevance.
Hog

This Should Be Funny But ...

Postby Burgundy&GoldForever » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:51 pm

The Houston Texans have traded Brock Osweiler and a 2018 2nd round pick to the Cleveland Browns to take his salary off their books.
"I coached in Washington - and in Washington, you lose the ballgame, it's a bad Monday, I just want to tell you that." - Joe Gibbs

08 Champ
Location: IF you're lucky enough to live in Newport RI, you're lucky enough

Re: This Should Be Funny But ...

Postby SkinsJock » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:58 pm

The Browns are not interested in Brock - they wanted that #2 pick - Brock might start but that was not why they did this

stupid if you ask me but can't blame the Texans - what a stupid deal that was and there were guys here saying "look at what Osweiler got ..."

PLUS

RG3 is not thinking this is funny :lol:
The Redskins' franchise has been a huge disappointment since 1999 and IMO it's not getting better until Dan Snyder stops interfering and making decisions about who coaches and plays here
Snyder needs to support the troops not fight them

Hog

Postby TexasCowboy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:38 pm

Seems to me, the Osweiler trade means they're going to seal the deal and
trade with Dallas for Romo, the irony in this is? trade away 1 salary cap
headache to acquire another salary cap headache while shooting for the
moon to win a super bowl within the next 3 years
People don't like the truth because many times the truth takes them out of their comfort zone -
Jesse Ventura

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Burgundy&GoldForever wrote:The Houston Texans have traded Brock Osweiler and a 2018 2nd round pick to the Cleveland Browns to take his salary off their books.

I wonder what the Texans will do now? Brock was a disapointment. But, he was better than the joke that was 2015. My thought is that Savage will be given the reigns for the 2017 season. Even the Texans ain't stupid enough to think that Romo with his 1 hit and done for the year for the last few years is the answer. Also Romo won't know how to deal with not having to give his GM/owner gloryhole service when demanded.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

the 'mudge

Postby Countertrey » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:25 pm

flamethrower wrote:
Burgundy&GoldForever wrote:The Houston Texans have traded Brock Osweiler and a 2018 2nd round pick to the Cleveland Browns to take his salary off their books.

I wonder what the Texans will do now? Brock was a disapointment. But, he was better than the joke that was 2015. My thought is that Savage will be given the reigns for the 2017 season. Even the Texans ain't stupid enough to think that Romo with his 1 hit and done for the year for the last few years is the answer. Also Romo won't know how to deal with not having to give his GM/owner gloryhole service when demanded.
A disappointment??? HAH! The signing was just a bad idea. Doomed from the start.
"That's a clown question, bro"
- - - - - - - - - - Bryce Harper, DC Statesman
"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
- - - - - - - - - - Dewey Bunnell, America

Hog

Postby flamethrower » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:58 pm

Countertrey wrote:
flamethrower wrote:

A disappointment??? HAH! The signing was just a bad idea. Doomed from the start.

I was hoping that Brock would be better. But, it was about the same. So, looking back. Trey you are correct. He was a flop for what Houston paid. He should have been top shelf. I was hoping that it would work out. But, now seeing him gone. What the Texans need is a young quarterback that can lead the franchise for a decade. But, Houston needs an O-line that is top tier.
Cowturd hater in the house.
Majesty rider in the house.
Cowturd troll owner here
Does Brokeback mountain mean anything to cowturd fanatics?

Return to Around the League